Too Many Boys Hanging Around

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Mulls

The Mulls

nice work meDusa! .. hate to bug .. butt .. any advice for what to try on a bloke that just dont wanna do iT for mE! o_O .. lols .. . not a problem usually :D ..:p ..:rolleyes: ... . i would just chop him uP .. but it looks like just 1 boy from this run .. really wanted to play n work with these genes .. should probably elaberate .. he grew balls a while back .. like 2 wks .. probably more .. got chucked outta the flowershower away from the ladies .. & since then .. no signif movement from him .. anyways hopin hes just cold .. . it is winter out after all .. more patience needed?? ... . cheers .. Mrs Mull :p

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
nice work meDusa! .. hate to bug .. butt .. any advice for what to try on a bloke that just dont wanna do iT for mE! o_O .. lols .. . not a problem usually :D ..:p ..:rolleyes: ... . i would just chop him uP .. but it looks like just 1 boy from this run .. really wanted to play n work with these genes .. should probably elaberate .. he grew balls a while back .. like 2 wks .. probably more .. got chucked outta the flowershower away from the ladies .. & since then .. no signif movement from him .. anyways hopin hes just cold .. . it is winter out after all .. more patience needed?? ... . cheers .. Mrs Mull :p
just learning myself ! Probably in shock take awhile ! Some one told me once to give a small hit of hydrogen peroxide mixed in water for a jolt ( it is Oxygen ) have tried did not continue but it would not hurt.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Collected quite a bit of pollen and was really easy to get plant matter out just rolling the glass and tweezers!!
ALG2Pollen 001

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:eek: Thats a lot of Pollen!
Nice work Medusa! :)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
:eek: Thats a lot of Pollen!
Nice work Medusa! :)
I am happy about it ! Also there was no mess really to clean up that was my biggest concern collecting pollen and infecting anything! Now lets make babies;) This won't be china we want the girls. Alien Grapevine pollen

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Only kidding i know there's a whole lot more then that!!!!!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
im not gonna comment on the size of those male parts...:rolleyes:

edit; ahh...what the hell,

Those sacks are huge!!...lol

:cool:

dirk d

dirk d

I see you have quite a nice touch for collecting pollen there..just tap one of the branch's and if you see pollen you're ready. Just be gentle....lol

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I see you have quite a nice touch for collecting pollen there..just tap one of the branch's and if you see pollen you're ready. Just be gentle....lol
Okay I am going to release THE KRAKEN !

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I was wondering if anyone has mixed two different pollen together and pollinated a different female plant? Would it herm or get different traits from all 3 Just wondering:rolleyes: Perhaps I will try someday !

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
the dna make up wouldnt change it would be like taking three bags of labled seeds and mixing them all

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Why is that ? Wouldn't it create all three into the seed? Now that I thought about it ' it's like only one pollen would preg the female just like in real life right?

squiggly

squiggly

No, Medusa--it does not work that way exactly. You're thinking humans where there is one egg and one sperm--this is not so with plants, else every seed would be exactly the same without the need for pheno hunts and the like. Plants get shit done, they make babies way faster than humans. Each cannabis plant will have many, many ovules to be pollinated.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
No, Medusa--it does not work that way exactly. You're thinking humans where there is one egg and one sperm--this is not so with plants, else every seed would be exactly the same without the need for pheno hunts and the like. Plants get shit done, they make babies way faster than humans. Each cannabis plant will have many, many ovules to be pollinated.
So what are you saying?That it would be possible?
Two "hairs" out of one ovul; if one type of jiz lands on one hair,and another on the other,then travel down to make one seed;with TWO Fathers,I would love to see the out come!
Ya thats what I was thinking ?

Top Bottom