Too much fun usb scope 9
Too much fun usb scope 10
Too much fun usb scope 11
Too much fun usb scope 12
Too much fun usb scope 13
Too much fun usb scope 14

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Post a link to which one you got and $$. Been wanting one for a while now. Wonder if they can plug into a smart phone

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Here's a microscope that attaches to a cell phone
View attachment 571201
not worth it, get a veho 20-400x or get a carson handheld, it can be separated if your hands are shaky. No light though, but that's been my best scope for quick viewing.

The veho can be difficult to get good shots because the outside of the image is closer or further than what's in the middle. Have to sweep and magnify each image if you want to look at a leaf that has different focal points. Digital microscopes are nice but can be difficult if you don't master how to use the zoom to look at what you are looking for. They are great for random shots but can be tougher if you are trying to follow and snap a pic of a bug or pest or something else. The veho also has a light that can be adjusted, which is nice. Full brightness can be too bright most times.

YMMV.

I think a stand with an alligator clip to contain the sample being viewed is best when used with a digital microscope. Clicking the shutter button can change the focus, that's been my biggest 'problem' with these. Also, I am no photographer.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

not worth it, get a veho 20-400x or get a carson handheld, it can be separated if your hands are shaky. No light though, but that's been my best scope for quick viewing.

The veho can be difficult to get good shots because the outside of the image is closer or further than what's in the middle. Have to sweep and magnify each image if you want to look at a leaf that has different focal points. Digital microscopes are nice but can be difficult if you don't master how to use the zoom to look at what you are looking for. They are great for random shots but can be tougher if you are trying to follow and snap a pic of a bug or pest or something else. The veho also has a light that can be adjusted, which is nice. Full brightness can be too bright most times.

YMMV.

I think a stand with an alligator clip to contain the sample being viewed is best when used with a digital microscope. Clicking the shutter button can change the focus, that's been my biggest 'problem' with these. Also, I am no photographer.
Thank you very much for the info.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I know they make the attachments for the iphone, im looking for a mini usb type of plug to plug into my s6. I know they make it, just got to find it.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Microcenter would have this adapter as well. 225/i25.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Ants will bring aphids into your garden, they take care of aphids and eat their poop.

Top Bottom