Too Much Light?

• Thread starter Stay.gold710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Thanks for the answer!
Indoor and outdoor, experimenting to get the best product. Does Azamax use affect the properties and quality of the final product? Doesn't it happen that Azamax destroys more than these bastards?

Azamax works on a number of pests, but not Broad, Cyclomen, or Russet mites. If you're growing outdoor or a large greenhouse you can use pyrethrins. They kill everything (I think).

Azamax will effect flavor if used late in flower but is fairly non toxic. I don't think pyrethrins do but they are far more poisonous and must be used with great care, they also need enough time to dissipate to safe levels. I don't know how long that is, it depends on what type is used.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Man I’m Scrooge.. never got the point.. just a mess.. kids tho I guess eh. I could just kick Santa in the billiards. Always bugs and shit everywhere and you killed a perfectly good tree and for what!? Couple days of letting it infest your house and you toss it out into the yard till your wife makes you “get rid of it” months later. Then you try n burn it but them green needles blaze like gasoline and now the gazebos on fire sheeeit

Don't look at me. I use a fake tree. Except wreaths which don't kill a whole tree. Hehehe.

I love Christmas and would leave a tree up as long as possible just for the smell. You can buy live ones and plant them when you're finished.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

10 licenses , 1 acre per.. shit tons of weed to be had! Lol. Matter of fact we ever only can do about 8 license worth. It’s just too labor intensive

I wish I could just grow however many I want. I don't really even care about the money (except for a few projects and a little spending cash). I offered to grow my cousins greenhouse just for fun, a little kick down of product, and no more 50% split on my grow in the outdoor garden.

I just want to be given free reign to grow what and how I want. It would be worth it to whoever I did it for.

D

DylonWyatt

Azamax works on a number of pests, but not Broad, Cyclomen, or Russet mites. If you're growing outdoor or a large greenhouse you can use pyrethrins. They kill everything (I think).

Azamax will effect flavor if used late in flower but is fairly non toxic. I don't think pyrethrins do but they are far more poisonous and must be used with great care, they also need enough time to dissipate to safe levels. I don't know how long that is, it depends on what type is used.

Thanks for the information!
I'll start with Azamax, if it doesn't help, I'll try pyrethrins.
Good luck for me :)

420.hydro

420.hydro

24/7 in veg always for me uptil about 2 months in from seed, then 18/6, 1 month and then flip 12/12 for flower strain depending

just curious about your schedule...why go 18/6 for 1 month? seems like that'll just lengthen the veg stage...and being a rookie at this i understand that the 12/12 stage for flower should be kinda based on the height at the time of the switch because of the stretching she'll do during that stage (up to 3x's starting height i'm told...).

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

just curious about your schedule...why go 18/6 for 1 month? seems like that'll just lengthen the veg stage...and being a rookie at this i understand that the 12/12 stage for flower should be kinda based on the height at the time of the switch because of the stretching she'll do during that stage (up to 3x's starting height i'm told...).

When to flip varies from person to person, the general rule is to wait till the ones started from beans designate sex. But i've seen this rule disregarded more and more with new growing techniques and technology. Clones can be flipped as soon as their roots are established. You can flip early cuttings from seed born to find out sex more quickly.

I run 16/8 until bean born sex to get more females. Stretching can be controlled at any stage if you're using good lights. I wanted this batch to stay short so I ran 16 through the whole veg with my lights set at 65%.
20181129 154436

L

Lethidox

cannabis is a C3 plant not entirely sure wth that is but basically what i've read is these plants need NO darkness to grow besides flowering stage of course. 18/6 is the minimum most use but you can go as far as 24/0 which some do including myself as i just started 24/0.

only main issues you need to worry about is temps ( lights are on longer creating heat ), lifespan of your lights ( running them longer per day will reduce lifespan on your lights ), electric bill will hike up due to extra 6 hours of lights per day, slower growth after 16 hours so someone has told me and i assume this is true because it's just like anyone else they are not machines you work say 8 hours a day but have to put in overtime for whatever reason so you basically get tired as the hours progress and although you are still working you get slower. the plants still grow basically just at a slower rate. idk if this is true or not been only 2-3 days since i switched to 24/0 and really don't see any major differences between 18/6 and 24/0.

i think the major difference with 24/0 is that you have to reduce lighting slowly. not just automatically swap from 24/0 to 12/12 so many who have done so stated. they gradually reduce the hours to get ready for 12/12.

my plants are exhibiting weird rough leaves on 24/0 can't pin point cause though. many are saying heat issues others saying nitrogen toxicity. for me could be both but i think nitrogen is the issue due to pushing feeding and the plants don't seem to be tacoing like they usually did when i had to deal with heat stress before.

Top Bottom