Too Much Nitrogen?

• Thread starter 420budz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420budz

420budz

You got the beginning stages to nitrogen toxicity. Not over watered because over water would cause the whole leaf to droop. Lighten up on the veg nutes for a couple weeks, let the plant eat some of what in the pot up. If it gets worse start flushing immediately!
@KlipschGuy cool man. So far the hasn't gotten any worse. I'll let her chill for a bit. Thanks man.

Smerb

Smerb

Keep this thread updated, Any pics post them bud.
420 my favorite time. Get it!

Smerb

Smerb

@Smerb I sure can. Wasn't sure about the heat. How far do you recommend?
An old way of knowing how close is to put your hand at the top of plant, if your hand is comfortable your good. Open reflector?

420budz

420budz

An old way of knowing how close is to put your hand at the top of plant, if your hand is comfortable your good. Open reflector?
@Smerb I had it closer and it was warm on the hand but not hot. In fact where it's at it's warm. Excuse my ignorance but I'm not sure what open reflector is? Lol

Smerb

Smerb

@Smerb I had it closer and it was warm on the hand but not hot. In fact where it's at it's warm. Excuse my ignorance but I'm not sure what open reflector is? Lol
The place your bulb is housed is the reflector. Closed with glass and air venting. Open has no housing, no glass, no venting.

420budz

420budz

The place your bulb is housed is the reflector. Closed with glass and air venting. Open has no housing, no glass, no venting.
@Smerb yessir, it is open. It is an 8 bulb t5. I only have 4 lights going right now.

420budz

420budz

Oh some t5 action. Nice. The 6 and 8 bulb do get warm. The 4 bulb you can put 5 inches away from tops.
@Smerb nice I'll set them closer. Do I need to do some trimming. I've thinned out some of the fan leaves.

Smerb

Smerb

The buds will like the energy foliage can give.thinned out plants equal thinned out buds.

420budz

420budz

The buds will like the energy foliage can give.thinned out plants equal thinned out buds.
@Smerb ok cool. I only take out what seems to be blocking light or leaves that seem to be dying. Nice, thanks man.

Smerb

Smerb

@Smerb ok cool. I only take out what seems to be blocking light or leaves that seem to be dying. Nice, thanks man.
I let them go as far as they can, if a leaf looks unhealthy I tug it down the stem then up and it pops right off. Only if its old a yellow

420budz

420budz

Show some pics of your grow spot and ladies.
@Smerb Right now it's just a 4x4 grow tent. I'm thinking I might need another tent as I want to have some vegging while others are in flower. The one here has been in flower for about a month. Doesn't seem like shes grown much. She's in direct sunlight.

20170926 062426
Last edited:
Smerb

Smerb

@Smerb Right now it's just a 4x4 grow tent. I'm thinking I might need another tent as I want to have some vegging while others are in flower. The one here has been in flower for about a month. Doesn't seem like shes grown much. She's in direct sunlight.
Oh shes growing for sure. Nice looking branching. That cola will fill in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom