too much stretch/what to do

• Thread starter click80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
click80

click80

okay, here is a question, how soon should i see results from supercrppin...

i know this sounds nuts and maybe they just finally started their normal thing but the ones i cropped look MUCH better already...so I did them all...well the biggest

so the question is: can I do branches? or just the main stem? because i did some of the lateral branches, i guess you call them, anyway the side branches off the main stem that had shot all the way up from bottom to top of canopy and these are looking better already. Rememeber i have CO2 so I get a lot of plant response every light cycle.

I hope i am not getting excited over nothing. Either way they are definitely doing better.

thanx everyone

S

StrikeitRich

Supercropin?

K well i just want to state that this is what happens when i do it with this strain after the stretch is over and also i grow in a SCRoG style too so may have relevance may not, but i always do the lightly pinch the stem till u feel it give then just roll it over some, if the strain has a tuff stem or if its a thicker stem then u may have to twist it as well, but after the pinchin part, to get it to lay down.

sorry for pic postin in ur thread...

but here is an example of what happens for me with this strain.

11-27d.JPG

about the third node from top ull see a dark spot on stem a "Knuckle" of sort, kinda hard to see but the buds under that spot start to grow up more to create larger lower colas instead of them popcorn fluffies u may get with some strains.

The cola in the lowest right corner area is also on the same branch as the main top one, but it is bigger than some of the buds above it.:)

Hope that helps some, just tryin to help a fellow farmer.

Peace,
S i R

click80

click80

K well i just want to state that this is what happens when i do it with this strain after the stretch is over and also i grow in a SCRoG style too so may have relevance may not, but i always do the lightly pinch the stem till u feel it give then just roll it over some, if the strain has a tuff stem or if its a thicker stem then u may have to twist it as well, but after the pinchin part, to get it to lay down.

sorry for pic postin in ur thread...

but here is an example of what happens for me with this strain.

11-27d.JPG

about the third node from top ull see a dark spot on stem a "Knuckle" of sort, kinda hard to see but the buds under that spot start to grow up more to create larger lower colas instead of them popcorn fluffies u may get with some strains.

The cola in the lowest right corner area is also on the same branch as the main top one, but it is bigger than some of the buds above it.:)

Hope that helps some, just tryin to help a fellow farmer.

Peace,
S i R

thanks, no prob about pics for sure...im a pictorial type of learner...lol...yeah, i can see that im gonna get into this s.croppin... I guess i thought it was only for "shaping" and also to create bud sites above the injury
I have not even had a chance to order nutes online, much less do any reading so I really appreciate the info...

Im really weirded out by just a little fimming making my bbc's grow an Afro...they normally look like little xmas trees, 2 ozs each always...but its good experience, i have patients that wont mind me adding some different strains, and I have heard that a lot of strains do this when they go into flower and they get hit with CO2 at same time...i am wondering what do you do to prevent this from happening? I cant imagine it happens all the time...

click80

click80

okay update

Just woke up...am on night cycle...as of this morning all is well. I don't know if it is the Sure to Grow, or what...Anyway after pruning both tables and Supercropping one table, they are fine. They are just about twice their normal size.

After I pruned I started looking at them and realized (now that I am getting flowers) that they are doing what they normally do (SO FAR) they are just twice as big...You can look in my old photos from last year and see the diff. I used CO2 then also...The only difference is Sure to Grow, AND I do not have my nutes amped up to the 1600ppm, and I am also not cleaning reservoirs every 7 days, I am letting it go and just topping off and nuting up after it swings down to about 1100ppm....I am doing what they do in Antarctica at the U of AZ grow show down there. My neighbor's son works down there....crazy place to grow shit at huh? well not really i guess. Anyway, thats why I am running reduced nutes with swings, I will only change if I get PH swings and so far I have not had to use any PH up or down. It went down to 5.8 one night, but it was time for some Silica Blast so that brought it back up to 6.0.

Fruit set is great, maybe a little better than normal, size of fruit set is, like the plants about twice as big....this is going to be a very jittery time...my mom has been so consistent, and the bud so great that i have not had any change-ups in a long time....so its kinda fun now....

As for the supercropping, it is still a little early but it does look like the table I supercropped is doing better in clusters...pics will say it better than i can explain, but even though i am getting such different and great results, the supercropped table seems like the clusters are denser, and a little more numerous...if this continues the way it is, I just might pass .75 gm/watt

I will post pics WHENEVER THE PERSON THAT BORROWED MY CAMERA BRINGS IT BACK...yeah they will probably read this...

click80

click80

Day 11

lookin nice how many days flowering u at?

thanx man...um, day 11 from light flip. I know some people measure different. But yeah, day 11. I am a lot happier, and I am definitely a supercropper student...saved my ass I believe. I cannot think of anything else that could have made the change I have seen in them. Much thanks to everyone, I have always had so much good info from THC Farmer.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Keep those day and night temps the same for the first 3 weeks...

click80

click80

Update pics...june 16th

okay, looks like im okay. def could have done without the drama, and I did a few bads...hitting 'em with CO2 early for one...but i am happy with the way they are doing.

I put them in june 1st and comparing them to other pics (not in my bbc album on here) and i think they are doing good. Any feedback would be appreciated. So i am basically 16 days from light flip. Some of the pics are blurry, they are in an album on here named "update", I will put the better ones in this post...

Well these pics are not good at all...but still would like any opinions, thanx
0617011016.jpg
0617011010b.jpg
0616010921.jpg
0617011012a.jpg
0617011014.jpg

0617011011.jpg

S

StrikeitRich

ALL looking DANK. U'll be rolling in it very soon.

About the missteps, its life, liven and learnin. As long as u get something out of it, it is all good.

Peace,:rollj:
S i R

click80

click80

thanks...yeah I just never really had the need to prune etc...I can see how the energy is redirected. I can also most definitely see the supercropping working wonders.

thanks again

H

hydrotran

What type of nutes did you use for your flower? Looking great man!

click80

click80

I use Technaflora Recipe for Success, except i add in Roots Excelurator for the first two weeks fo flower, I also use dripclean both from H&G...

oh, and instead of Sugar Daddy i use Sweet from B'tanicare, and Silica Blast also from B'care...I am thinking of running the Botanicare line in the next table I am putting in.

With the recipe for success i use 1tsp/per gallon and not the 1/2 tsp that technaflora says to use. That is for the Magical, Awesome Blossums, and Thrive Alive.

click80

click80

Nice man what did you end up doing for the stretch? I normally use phosphoload.

I am now narrowing down which PGR's I want to have on hand. There is a thread called Triacontanol in the Advanced Techniques forum that you might find interesting. It deals with the "secret" ingredients in some of these Supplements like Phosphoload, Snowstorm, Bushmaster....etc...

Thanks I do find the Phosphoload promising...it has a PGR called paclobutrazol in it..i think i spelt it rite..lol

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
tricontanol - is that derived from pressed alfalfa?

click80

click80

yes sir it is...cant wait to order some of those PGR's and doing some experiments...k

click80

click80

update june 27th, flower day 27

okay, light flip date was June 1st, my res is at 1430pppm and ph is steady at 5.9.

I am starting to let my nutes drift down t aout 1000ppm...they have been at 1500 and are taking in about 100ppm daily and i am topping off a 27 gallon res with 5 gallons RO water daily.

so they are doing good, and harvest should be good...

Can anyone give me some advice on if I should stop co2 before harvest and how long before...

here some pics
0623010236.jpg
0627010647.jpg
0627010644.jpg
0627010647a.jpg

S

StrikeitRich

I've only read that u should stop 2 weeks before chop. but i could be wrong.

The girls are looking SWEET. How they Smelling?

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom