Toof Decay

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Considering these 2 plants had thrips early on i am truly suprised that they are now doing so well, paid $65 for 3 seeds and only 2 took, im happy i got rid of the infestation organically my hydro guy has yet to steer me wrong, i was gonna stop for winter but these came out so nice i popped 2 critical beans, plants are now 47 days old running on 2 cycles and still in veg, will leave for another 9 days then put them under booster and flower them, plants have a very strong smell so beware, allso this is Methistos most indica dom plant however i can tell there hybrids but both plants are leaning towards the sativa side, all pics i saw of this strain were smallish but it did say if you run them in big pots these girls will really put out, they were right, have pests? I swear by de earth cheap, organic, and highly effective, much better than useing pesticide.

Toof decay
Toof decay 2
Toof decay 3
Toof decay 4
Toof decay 5
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yes leaves looking much better 👍
Thanx one micro drop of dawn and de earth did the job with no pesticide, those seeds were $20+ a piece and 1 did not germanate, if i did not do what i did right now i would have nothing they were that bad, they did hurt some leaves low on plant but after i did what i did absolutely no more problems, never ran into that pest before but if it happens again in a future grow i now know what to look 4 and do, thanx for compliment and happy growing, ps just popped 2 critical autos as toof decays are under booster, Best Regards!

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

How's it been going?
You must be getting close,
Bet your tempted to dry and try one of those ,. Hahaha I wake up every morning peep inside and think, "YES" and merrly sing, Happy Christmas to me 😁 ha.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Looks great, some of your pitols are starting to turn, mine are only 60 days old so it will be a couple weeks, want them to bulk up more, hope you have a green x mass!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Flushed out plants at day 67, most of the pistols are going over, lots of frost starting to see some amber, want to try and get ten more days but will probably have to harvest sequentially, plants are simple to grow with no trouble whatsoever as far as growing this strain, it does smell allot so be warned, most pics were smallish put in a big pot for big results, plants do not like pruneing so just leaf tuck, plants dont seem to mind a bit of nutrients unlike some other autos that are simple to burn, all in all an easy high yield auto that finished in a bit over 10 weeks, if i can get ahold of more of this will buy again for shure.

20191229 082528
20191229 082516
20191229 082505
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Last pics, week 10, pruned off all the bullspit leaves off plants, now all branches are getting boosted, pistols are going over fast, allready flushed but my rh is so low i have to give cold water this makes more frost, could chop now but not quite, want to see more amber and run as long as possible, strain would make an executive scrog grow, seeds are hard to come by but im on a waiting list, this is a great strain it's basically sweet tooth on steroids, and i like sweet tooth, easy and forgiving simple with great results, did not even burn my leaf tips, looks to be high yield i guess you have to wait to see if it's fluffy or compact, 1 plant was 29inc the other was 34, yea they said it was a 65 day plants and it just turned still have a few more days but i do recommend this stuff if you can find it, and if you can find it it's expensive at $100 for 8 seeds but look at results, i like methisto but there plants smell causing me to freak out, these are right on the line, i call some of there autos prison weed it smells so bad, so this is the end, may post final tally of cured flower if anyone's interested, someone said cure this shit for 6 months and its a conduit to god lol but you might as well do it right.

20191231 194943
20191231 194955
20191231 195008

Latest posts

Top Bottom