waayne

Lsd

Babba here's a pic of Barney's LSD
LEM_SOUR_DI.jpg

This pheno is excellent but most were pretty lame
some were pure schwag

My experience with Barney's gear is it's sketchy at best
If you want a keeper you better look at a lot of pheno's

I would never recommend Barney's gear..........
It's unstable and I've seen lots of Hermies in his Fem seed.......I guess it's pretty much on par with Aryans schwag.......

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice waayne! It's good to hear your experience with em, seems to be same as most of the folks I"ve chatted with. They pretty much said took multiple packs and they might have a keeper...lol
Yeah, last time I looked at Barneys website I couldn't believe how much he was selling the Dr. Grinspoon strain and the pics make it look like you could almost yield a bowl sized nug if you work hard...(go to barneys farm and look at the Dr. Grinspoon)
I've grown many a sativa and had whispy flowers that took months to ripen, but that pic of Derrys makes me go damn, some calyxes with my hemp...lmao
Anyways, I'm ranting about a guy's seeds I've never grown...lol

Looking good Waayne! Thanks for the info

baba G

slausongardens

slausongardens

i just put the list i think high times shoulda put since those are some of the most popular strains out there.

my list would be..

1. dialed in og kush still (anyone that disagrees prolly hasnt had the real deal)
2. loompas headband
3. a specific pure kush i had called malibu 91 pure kush
4. azucar
5. williams wonder
6. herijauna
7. jillybean
8. sour best shit ever
9. super lemon haze
10. sour bubble

honestly ive been so sick of ogs cuz theres so many going around right now and theyre all just average ogs.. still bomb but average. BUT i got this $70 eighth of og the other day that was so superior to any weed ive ever seen, it was actually worth the $70 cuz i bought more. it was just like the ogs prior to like 2004. incredible.

also that original real deal sour diesel is amazing, i see so many bullshit sour diesels these days.

soserthc1

soserthc1

If you have a script to high times it's easy to see why they chose those strains. They all have full page or 2 or 3 full page spreads in the magazine. It's all about who you know, and how much money you wanna spend.

Subcool seems alright to me... ive hung out with him for a while at both med cups 2010/2011 . Smoked a couple with him, and he was telling me the history behind some of his strains. While i agree he crosses to much with the space queen... he has really great genes like his romulan cut he has been working with for like 15 years.

My guess for next year is-
Whatever "new" strains greenhouse, dinafem, dr greenthunb, CC, thseeds, subcool,or dna puts out... They win every year because they have the biggest ads in the magazine.

very true but like i said i really dont know the man and could be wrong - but like you said the full page adds , the new high tech equipment , just seems he has commercialized it to much. personally i have never grew his strains but tired of hereing space queen * this space queen * that

soserthc1

soserthc1

Top Five:
Golden Lion
Lavy(urkel relative)
the Hawaiian(unknown clone we used to smoke tons of and is now gone forever...maybe)
Double Bubble(super clone that floated around back in the day, gone aswell it seems)
Crystal Mist

that is just a off top of head list, no seed suppliers offer these and I have none of these growing...sad...
There are many more I love but these were shortlived on the whole, and would gladly rock 4 outta the 5 right now! Would kick some girls out for some of these...lol

baba G
now that is the list - the hawaiian was def the shit back in the day..... very nice list

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yeah, hightimes isn't the most discerning it seems and I notice everyone bags on Arjan, what about all these cups that Barneys is getting, Derry or whatever his name is, I've never seen any good herb from his seeds....doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just as a cannabis cup winner you usually see a few phenotypic representations on the market and I never see nor hear good about Barneys...Anyone have any killer Barney gear growing?

got a tangerine dream vegging really nice but i am getting more bad reviews about it than good from you guys... it just intrigued me because i love tangerines..... but you have a very valid point.....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
You never know, you might find a super gem! I like citrus,orange flavored herb...a tangerine cut used to go around several years ago that was super nice and very white!
I just noticed I don't see much of their stuff in collectives or online, and none of my buddies have grown it...
Was shocking considering he is winning a bunch of cups last few years.

Give her a turn and burn and then if needs be a kick to the curb...lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

i just put the list i think high times shoulda put since those are some of the most popular strains out there.

my list would be..

1. dialed in og kush still (anyone that disagrees prolly hasnt had the real deal)
2. loompas headband
3. a specific pure kush i had called malibu 91 pure kush
4. azucar
5. williams wonder
6. herijauna
7. jillybean
8. sour best shit ever
9. super lemon haze
10. sour bubble

honestly ive been so sick of ogs cuz theres so many going around right now and theyre all just average ogs.. still bomb but average. BUT i got this $70 eighth of og the other day that was so superior to any weed ive ever seen, it was actually worth the $70 cuz i bought more. it was just like the ogs prior to like 2004. incredible.

also that original real deal sour diesel is amazing, i see so many bullshit sour diesels these days.

I'm interested in your experience with Herijauna as i am interested in growing it. Who strain is it ? and any growing tendiency's or pointers would be appreciated. thanks for input on thread also........peace

soserthc1

soserthc1

You never know, you might find a super gem! I like citrus,orange flavored herb...a tangerine cut used to go around several years ago that was super nice and very white!
I just noticed I don't see much of their stuff in collectives or online, and none of my buddies have grown it...
Was shocking considering he is winning a bunch of cups last few years.

Give her a turn and burn and then if needs be a kick to the curb...lol

true, i guess everyone should form there own opionion on people's gear, might turn out ok for me, gonna clone her for summer and throw her in after my lemon skunk (i believe green house correct ? ) absolutley a beautiful plant could not be happier with the giant top cola and the numerous other flowers all over ita perfect two + feet christmas tree likeness, might just throw a couple balls on it and post it . hell ill be smokin it around then.....

S

sweetbee

SocerTHC1- a little bird told this bee that "herijuana" was an offer from "Hillbilly seeds back in the early days of C.C. Long story there, but she's known for her strength { too much for some}. How's the "lemon" in the lem.sk ? any odor? I'm with Baba, orange,citrus herb is one of this bees favorite nectars! Citrus Christmas tree farms sound absolutely "bee-lightful" Dream Sweetbee, DREAM!
Will someone please contact this bee when "lemon Herijuana " hits the grove . . .
I would bee a very grateful bee ! " lemonheri"..." blossoms blooming down by the riverside." yummmmmmm, Sweetbee

G

grinkeeper

I have grown HERIJUNA and can tell you its easily top 3 strains for potency in indica category.. it lays you out and you get pretty quite pretty fast... its a couchlocker, more like you had a cement truck poured on you, you are not getting up fast at all..

It grows a little slow, vigor has been a lil bit lost due to inbreeding for potency but structure is great.. stretch is low and leaves do tent to shade lots of the plant.. she isnt a big brancher and seems to like to stay close to the meristem versus profuse branching.. even with training its not a big brancher.. but with more intense bending you can get a great bush but it takes a while to catch up after all the hormones are redistributed...

I found that there was not a big stand out flavor or smell, it was pungent but not fruity for me.. it had a chemical type smell, almost like electrical or solder smell

it was an average yeilder.. and bud structure was really solid.. also got some crown foxtailing structure in the buds.. not spear ends, more like a fist top or flat top with foxtails around the perimeter...

sticky as buds for sure.... and resin to the tips of leaves is normal.. great for hash...

taste is not gonna jump out either .. it has a hashy / sandlwood type flavor.. but not much.... but hey this strain is all about potency.. all the rest of the trates dont really matter do they..

HERIJUANA STRAIN DESCRIPTION

This strain was the result of mixing the best Kentucky outdoor phenotypes (we've always called this 'killer New Haven Strain') with a cherished Humboldt strain from Petrolia called Headstash that has been grown in Southern Humboldt for over 20 years. The strain was then line-bred this plant for 15 generations using planned back-crosses every third generation always selecting for buzz and taste (we even make hash from males to evaluate nuances), has fruity after taste that explodes. This strain was developed for pain and nausea, but through serendipity they discovered an appetite stimulant par excellence. This strain is not one for the novice smoker as it has a crippling buzz. Entire days have been lost R&D'ing on this one. Strain is now about 70/30 Indica dominant, while maintaining good mold and pest resistance and keeping outdoor yields in 1-3 lb. range trimmed and bagged. When quality and quantity both count this strain will bring it home! Turns purple if temps are allowed to drop at night and smell increases exponentially. Our breeders at Woodhorse seeds have worked this strain extensively for indoor growing over the last 5 years, and it is now well known throughout the cannabis community, especially the medical cannabis community. Indoor finishing time for our latest Indica Pheno is 9-10 weeks. This is the lab “chromatograph” report showing a total THC level of over 24% !

its strange that the BIG MARKETING SEED COMPOANIES have not stolen thiis strain for them self... who knows maybe they have and just labeled it as something else... or crossed or femmed it... and named it as
arjans #9840230 special dutch treat limited edition zebra striped coating seeds with there own ipod dock and speakers built into each seed, and come with a certificate of origin from the government of Malawi. OOPS did I get off track and on a rant about BIG SEED. oh yeah I did...

back to HERI.... get some and get stoned... sannies gear still rocks hard.. plus MOTAS gear is out again with various bx and crosses of heri... like RONNIE JAMES DIO: G13 X HERIJUANA , its a MOTA STRAIN... think they sell it HERE at the THCBAY....

keep breeding ALIVE and kicking.. DONT BUY FEMS from High Time Advertising darling. buy, trade, breed and share.. become your own master not a slave to marketing... Support your local organic breeders like MOTA, HAZEMAN, KALIMAN , KARMA COLLECTIVE , TOM HILL , SAH, SOG SEEDS, WOODHORSE ,ESBEN , BRITISH HEMPIRE , CABBIE , SHANTI /MR.NICE, there is many that are keeping the breeding alive and well...

fem seeds dont allow any evolution of gentics and in fact will deteriorate the genetic pool in a short period of time...the seed industry is eating its own tail right now... feminisng CLONE ONLY strain is the norm and its not a sound practice when you factor in the future of the gene pool...

dont support fem only seed companies like dinafem and others... they can be great for some and I am not with out some fem seeds as there is a good position for them in grower arsenal but never put all your eggs in one basket as they say.....

keep pheno hunting and breeding alive and well in your circle of friends and growers.... MALES are the most important plant , not the enemy

HIGH TIMES should change there top10 to the truth
TOP TEN ADVERTISING BUDGETS

soserthc1

soserthc1

grinkeeper - that was by far the best response i ever received on a question. Much appreciated and so true about big seed company's (funny shit about arjans strains) and i will only buy from this site for now on as Logic was more than fair with my first purchase that actually came yesterday. 10- madness seeds - hazeman and 10- SSH f2 (comps logic) also no one from hightimes can supply me the info you guys do. ok back to plant one question with the foxtail tops would you top this plant or fimit or let it grow naturally, i just had a mawi finish that had all foxtail tops and i think if i did not fimit i would of produced a nice cola instead of all the tops sucks to grow out a plant for 10 weeks and only get a zip out of it. killer thou!!! but in generally i top everything lol - ten weeks is a little long but looking for a night time smoke to really kick my ass and the name of herijuiana kind screams i'm gonna keep you on your couch thinking about getting a drink for a hour before you actually get up and get it,,,,,, peace bro and thanks

Dunge

Dunge

"And if anyone's lookin for a good haze to start with go no further than jj's Nigerian line"
Interested. Can you offer a source?

S

sweetbee

Grinkeeper . . . You do the Farm proud ! Thanks, this bee is "on board". . . Sweetbee

soserthc1

soserthc1

SocerTHC1- a little bird told this bee that "herijuana" was an offer from "Hillbilly seeds back in the early days of C.C. Long story there, but she's known for her strength { too much for some}. How's the "lemon" in the lem.sk ? any odor? I'm with Baba, orange,citrus herb is one of this bees favorite nectars! Citrus Christmas tree farms sound absolutely "bee-lightful" Dream Sweetbee, DREAM!
Will someone please contact this bee when "lemon Herijuana " hits the grove . . .
I would bee a very grateful bee ! " lemonheri"..." blossoms blooming down by the riverside." yummmmmmm, Sweetbee

yes sir nothing like a nice citrus , lemon, orange ,tangerine tasting tree. Lemon skunk day 36 and just starting to have a nice lemony/pine smell also a mango that has lavish green growth and 3 bright yellow orange cola's after fimin her, day 27 both plant are going to be winners, need it to after my last three were a mawi curing now dank ass stuff but only yielded a oz or so and before that i burnt up two burmess with temps in 100's for a weekend - i was away and someone allowed it to get to hot, damn kid .......peace:banana1sv6:

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Yeah, hightimes isn't the most discerning it seems and I notice everyone bags on Arjan, what about all these cups that Barneys is getting, Derry or whatever his name is, I've never seen any good herb from his seeds....doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just as a cannabis cup winner you usually see a few phenotypic representations on the market and I never see nor hear good about Barneys...Anyone have any killer Barney gear growing?

I've seen journals of Barney's G-13 Haze on the web, and it looked KILL, with some outstanding yields. PM for a link baba?

slausongardens

slausongardens

yeah grinkeeper nailed it with the herijuana..

im not sure who was the first to put it out, originally it was hillbilly seeds, 3lbs, and woodhorse.. i always think of it as a woodhorse strain.. then mota got it and kept it going in a very good way.. he has many crosses of it, im actually testing his williams wonder x herijuana right now. and i got his og kush x herijuana, grapefruit x herijuana, and ronnie james dio which is rocky mtn high (mikado x colorado green bud) x herijuana, not g13, altho a lot of motas strains are g13 crosses.. sannie actually took motas herijuana and continued it when mota went away but people say its a little different, ive heard people say it might have some northern lights in it. cant say for sure.. its super leafy.. like in full flower you cant even see the buds, covered in leaves, pretty annoying but whatever. hashy, earthy smell, not too powerful not too tasty. heaviest high out there tho.

i got a couple herijuana males and im planning on crossing it to a bunch of different elite strains like gdp, sour diesel, durban poison, big sur holy weed, the white, alien kush, agent orange, and a few more, im trying to add flavor to it and keep that knock out potency.. but the herijuana is my stud.

P

primeform

going to finally taste some of the mota herijuana crosses soon. keep us posted on your work with her slausongardens

Top Bottom