Top 10 strains

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

Now that's swayed me now towards getting them. And the cherry og THAI. I was just looking for something diff. Was gonna get the super sour, again, but, the lemon it is I think :-) nice plant man. Hope mine look anything that nice. Good job man, great work :-)

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

All things being equal and dialed in properly this is my top 10.

1. OG Kush (Triangle Kush, BTY, Skywalker, Fire)
2. East Coast Sour Diesel
3. Stardawg
4. XJ13
5. Trainwreck
6. Hawaiian Snow
7. Super Lemon Haze
8. Gorilla Glue #4
9. Durban Poison
10. NL5 x Haze

H

happy b

If you have a script to high times it's easy to see why they chose those strains. They all have full page or 2 or 3 full page spreads in the magazine. It's all about who you know, and how much money you wanna spend.

Subcool seems alright to me... ive hung out with him for a while at both med cups 2010/2011 . Smoked a couple with him, and he was telling me the history behind some of his strains. While i agree he crosses to much with the space queen... he has really great genes like his romulan cut he has been working with for like 15 years.

My guess for next year is-
Whatever "new" strains greenhouse, dinafem, dr greenthunb, CC, thseeds, subcool,or dna puts out... They win every year because they have the biggest ads in the magazine.
A list of the biggest dick head seed co advertisers?better stick GU in inbetween greenhouse and Nirvana hes taken ideas from both of them by the looks of it.
I've been trying to tell people that bodhis sick with it!!! Superdank
YES Bodhi,s the man!his goji and synergy top my list of this years gear.(along side hazeman madness and sub rosa kappo kush)
i had a new member come onto RELENTLESS.s thread and claim "bodhis gear looks and smells good but lacks potencey" i was like "WHAT!??" then he claimed he had like 5 different bodhi strains tested and they came out at between 11% and 14%.i said "post the results up on my bodhi seeds thread, im sure we,d all LOVE to see these test results.still waiting.why do new members always feel the need to talk shit?and its almost ALWAYS directed at the wrong people.

soserthc1

soserthc1

All things being equal and dialed in properly this is my top 10.

1. OG Kush (Triangle Kush, BTY, Skywalker, Fire)
2. East Coast Sour Diesel
3. Stardawg
4. XJ13
5. Trainwreck
6. Hawaiian Snow
7. Super Lemon Haze
8. Gorilla Glue #4
9. Durban Poison
10. NL5 x Haze

Rehashing a thread of mine from 11_
I'm embarrassed:oops:
Hope all is well with you . I gotta say that glue s1" you gifted me is close to the top . xj13 pretty high huh ?

I might need to grab a Tahoe if mine don't reveg finally pest free :)

Top Bottom