Top 44 56 days

• Thread starter Goldwing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Goldwing

Sorry for answering my question but on another forum it's a sign of harvest coming soon, so I changed out the nutes solution to clear water with a little A.N. Sweet Leaf

G

Goldwing

how is the smoke from the 44

Should I ignored your questions after this when I took the time to answer you?

Sorry but I get the impression people ask questions just to ask questions

G

Goldwing

nutrient toxicity?
looks cooked.

That's what I thought but the nute mix is the same for all three plants I have.

I also rotate/turn them between the 3 buckets daily and the other 2 plants are fine and slower in grow not near the yellowing that takes place near harvest day.
Goldwing

Four2Zero

Four2Zero

Hey Goldwing.

Very nice first grow bro. Well done! Nice setup too.

Looks like you've got a nice plan for the next grow.

Heres my experience with (Nirvana) Top44... and its very limited.. just one plant from seed so I can only speak to that one plant.. We grew organic outdoors in Norcal, seems like at least 10 years ago. We only got one female. I cant remember how many we started. It had huge fat leafage. It grew long internodes with extreme side branching. pure indica looking. Finished about 7 ft and about as wide. A beauty plant. I think it finished in late August but cant remember exactly. Heavy chunky buds, decent yield. lb+ not a memorable smell... lol.. actually what I recall most about that is that we were all agreed it was our least fav fragrance in the outdoor garden that year... I dont remember any hint of skunk.. medium potency body high... couchlock type stone, taste not too good, alot like the smell... sort of sour... but not in a good way..faintly hashy.. earthy as I recall. Overall pretty stony and somewhere out there is someone who would be perfectly happy with it. :icon_cookie:
I can see the commercial appeal.

I hope you dont find my T44 comments negative... as hubcap said, Im just thinking outloud and adding to the information flow. Im looking forward to checkin out your next grow.

peace,
F2Z :rasta:

G

Goldwing

99th day 64th day of flowering

99th day 64th day of flowering
Shes ready with a mix of tricomes with cloudy and clear now :rasta2:
Make sure to blow it up to 100%

496757937_pPSzx-O.jpg

G

Goldwing

Day 100 Day 65 flowering

Day 100 Day, 65 flowering
First female to be harvested today :banana:

Day 100 Day 65 flowering
hubcap

hubcap

65 days flowering for a, labeled, 44day finisher???

sounds about right, in this day and age!

be patient and let that stuff dry correctly.

hate ta see ya go all this way, and smoke quik dried hay.

G

Goldwing

65 days flowering for a, labeled, 44day finisher???

sounds about right, in this day and age!

be patient and let that stuff dry correctly.

hate ta see ya go all this way, and smoke quik dried hay.

I've studying up big time on the drying and curing and how it's half of the success of the grow.
I believe you where right on nute burn,
What might be stressing my Hemi here?

You can see the very slow bloomer at the bottom has small flowers still but healthy leaves, very confusing
Thanks

Top Bottom