Top 5 Breeders?

• Thread starter damien50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I gotta disagree with elev8.I ran some gem testers for the guy that owns it,a guy called Matt.i told him before he even sent em that I would be reporting the results with 100% honesty.he sent 10 x fem sherbet x cookies and some regs strains.the regs weren't too bad but the sherbet cookies were terrible.sherbet itself is a cookie cross so the sherb cookies were supposed to be 75% cookies.if there's one strain I know and that has easy to recognise traits it's cookies.every cookie strain i,v ever had that has even had a small percentage of cookies in the lineage has expressed some cookie traits.the elev8 sherbet cookie had zero cookie too it never mind 75% cookie.not a single cookie trait.no cookie leaves no cooky structure no cookie smell no cookie nugs no cookie colour no cookie taste.
Cookies is a not too tall, but leggy structure with wide gnarly dark green leaves,with super frosty,fairly small but pure solid tastey as fuck super dank nugs.the elev8 sherb cookies was tall super vigorous with light green thin fingered leaves with big fluffy not very resinous pretty weak chicken dinner type nugs that didn't have strong terps or strong high.basically it was like a complete OPPOSITE of a cooky strain. I told the guy Matt this and I even gave him an out by asking him if it's possible he got the beans mixed up or a cut mixed up but he said no and even though I told him the beans wernt cookies he put em up for sale anyway.and it's worth noting,just as I was a couple weeks after I popped em it came out the guy had been selling fake gg4 s1 beans.i wouldn't recommend em to anyone.the regs were ok though but nothing special.

I've seen some negative reports on elev8 on other forums as well. I had thought about trying his GG4 as he was the only one who had them at the time but my research turned up quite a few horror stories. Since then i've never given them a second thought.

I do have a question about cookies though. Are they in any way hermie prone? I found a couple naners late in flowering but plucked them off so they didn't do any damage. They may have been sterile anyhow so i'm not sure if it would have mattered. Just curious. I grew out cookies n cream by exotic genetix. I've got another one going now from the same mother so i'll see if it happens again. I've done some searching online and have found a few people speak of it as a possible issue but nothing concrete. Just curious.

Chowfarms

Chowfarms

I’m running a few of Oni’s papaya crosses right now. Everything I’ve seen from oni has been stellar.

Archive I like a lot too. I used to process for the owner. Stuff from his personal garden. Everything was amazing. The memory loss is one of my favorites. Nice guy too.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I've seen some negative reports on elev8 on other forums as well. I had thought about trying his GG4 as he was the only one who had them at the time but my research turned up quite a few horror stories. Since then i've never given them a second thought.

I do have a question about cookies though. Are they in any way hermie prone? I found a couple naners late in flowering but plucked them off so they didn't do any damage. They may have been sterile anyhow so i'm not sure if it would have mattered. Just curious. I grew out cookies n cream by exotic genetix. I've got another one going now from the same mother so i'll see if it happens again. I've done some searching online and have found a few people speak of it as a possible issue but nothing concrete. Just curious.
Personally if never had herms from cookie strains with the exception of triangle mints from seed junky but his gears famous for harming but also famous for unbelievably good phenoes amongst the herms.i personally fucking love cookies.its a great strain,tastey as fuck and super strong.my one gripe is pure cookies don't yield great.not as bad as some make out as the density of the nugs makes up some weight but it's top shelf shit for sure.cookies usually does well in a cross.it can increase the yeild sometimes.if you grow and haven't tried cookies u really REALLY should.u won't be disappointed provided u get good cookie beans to start with.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Personally if never had herms from cookie strains with the exception of triangle mints from seed junky but his gears famous for harming but also famous for unbelievably good phenoes amongst the herms.i personally fucking love cookies.its a great strain,tastey as fuck and super strong.my one gripe is pure cookies don't yield great.not as bad as some make out as the density of the nugs makes up some weight but it's top shelf shit for sure.cookies usually does well in a cross.it can increase the yeild sometimes.if you grow and haven't tried cookies u really REALLY should.u won't be disappointed provided u get good cookie beans to start with.

Thanks for the info. I grew out some cookies n cream and wasn’t sure if it was a fluke or a common issue.

It might just be the cross Exotic made as I’ve seen a few reports of it happening online.

I’m not too stressed about it though as I’ve grown other strains with a slight hermie tendency late in flower and they always turned out to be sterile and never had a seed come from it.

Was just curious about your experience.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I,'ll tell u what i think happened at cannabeanery.a guy opened a forum/seed vending site and there wasn't enough traffic to get it going.when they first got going I got a belter of a big bag o free beans off em and pantagruel aka zeke.some o pantagruel gear,3 packs of fem cookies and a few other strains I can't remember at the moment but it was about £300 worth o beans.the cookies were shit hot.they were from a seed co called twin peaked.i highly recommend em.i got they'r jolly rancher x forum cut,Green crack x forum cut and thin mint cut x forum cut called double cookies.every pack gave me at least one keeper.still got the jolly cookies and crack cookies keepers but I didn't keep the double cooks as I have the thin mint cut itself and no I don't have the room to keep similar phenoes but they were great beans

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I,'ll tell u what i think happened at cannabeanery.a guy opened a forum/seed vending site and there wasn't enough traffic to get it going.simple really.when they first got going I got a belter of a big bag o free beans off em and pantagruel aka zeke from pantagruelion seeds.some o pantagruel gear,3 packs of fem cookies and a few other strains I can't remember at the moment but it was about £300 worth o beans.the cookies were shit hot.they were from a seed co called twin peaked.i highly recommend em.i got they'r jolly rancher x forum cut,Green crack x forum cut and thin mint cut x forum cut called double cookies.every pack gave me at least one keeper.still got the jolly cookies and crack cookies keepers but I didn't keep the double cooks as I have the thin mint cut itself and no I don't have the room to keep similar phenoes but they were great beans

B

bionicthumb

although ive never grown their strains,ive heard tons of really solid reports on jordon of the islands strains

H

hawkman

I,'ll tell u what i think happened at cannabeanery.a guy opened a forum/seed vending site and there wasn't enough traffic to get it going.when they first got going I got a belter of a big bag o free beans off em and pantagruel aka zeke.some o pantagruel gear,3 packs of fem cookies and a few other strains I can't remember at the moment but it was about £300 worth o beans.the cookies were shit hot.they were from a seed co called twin peaked.i highly recommend em.i got they'r jolly rancher x forum cut,Green crack x forum cut and thin mint cut x forum cut called double cookies.every pack gave me at least one keeper.still got the jolly cookies and crack cookies keepers but I didn't keep the double cooks as I have the thin mint cut itself and no I don't have the room to keep similar phenoes but they were great beans
got all their female seed by "Twin Peak" ( double cookie and Jolly Rancher) there is thta I have call "Chasing the Rainbow" By HSS it fills the entire page on Seedfinders" I mean wow what a strain (check it out) also have grape stumper and about 5 more strains wish the site was up again - had made some good friends likr youself and others

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Pretty reliable as far as hermies, yield, and potency? I've been looking at ethos genetics but I'm getting mixed messages on their reliability.
Yes , I'm not going to knock Ethos yet but the last pack of their Citral-Flo I recieved is giving me problems.
The seeds look really immature and although I can get them to germ they seem to run out of gas and stall out.

damien50

damien50

ace seed has the biggest and best selection of sativas. ive grown their malawi gold and it was a sky high soaring high.

How do you go about picking strains? I've only had a sativa twice, sour diesel, and I've liked it more than indicas. My wife has a much higher tolerance than me so I'm trying to find some heavy hitting sativa to get some mothers.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

got all their female seed by "Twin Peak" ( double cookie and Jolly Rancher) there is thta I have call "Chasing the Rainbow" By HSS it fills the entire page on Seedfinders" I mean wow what a strain (check it out) also have grape stumper and about 5 more strains wish the site was up again - had made some good friends likr youself and others
I'm the same @hawkman ,I don't come here for the invaluable info-which this site has more of than most sites i,v been on- but for the friends.its still very much illegal were I live and I tend to be mistrustfull with people(it's kept me growing safely for 15 years while most others I knew that grew got caught coz they talked to much and wanted people to think how cool they were .

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I'm the same @hawkman ,I don't come here for the invaluable info-which this site has more of than most sites i,v been on- but for the friends.its still very much illegal were I live and I tend to be mistrustfull with people(it's kept me growing safely for 15 years while most others I knew that grew got caught coz they talked to much and wanted people to think how cool they were .
Yep, that's kinda how I am too. I can't talk about this hobby or brag about it to anybody other than my wife, and she don't really care! So I just come here to brag lol.

Although, even if it were legal here I still probably wouldn't talk about it for fear some asshole might try to come rob me or some shit...

H

hawkman

I’m running a few of Oni’s papaya crosses right now. Everything I’ve seen from oni has been stellar.

Archive I like a lot too. I used to process for the owner. Stuff from his personal garden. Everything was amazing. The memory loss is one of my favorites. Nice guy too.

Elev8 seeds has
Thanks for the info. I grew out some cookies n cream and wasn’t sure if it was a fluke or a common issue.

It might just be the cross Exotic made as I’ve seen a few reports of it happening online.

I’m not too stressed about it though as I’ve grown other strains with a slight hermie tendency late in flower and they always turned out to be sterile and never had a seed come from it.

Was just curious about your experience.
look at Elev8seds.com many strains Blackberry Dream / Bruce Banner many quality genes ==== Oni's strain sound great but pricey ? have you grown them ?

H

hawkman

Nice to have meet you thru the two site's ! PEACE

Latest posts

Top Bottom