• Thread starter damien50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Elev8 seeds has

look at Elev8seds.com many strains Blackberry Dream / Bruce Banner many quality genes ==== Oni's strain sound great but pricey ? have you grown them ?

Yeah I don’t trust them. Check the reviews online.

H

hawkman

Not personally but I have friends that do and all of it crushes
I heard one bad review but many positive because of the amount of "hermies" with their GG#4 They have added a lot more good strain within the last year

H

hawkman

What are anyone's top 5 breeders and maybe even their top 5 strains? I want to start growing sativas and don't really know photo breeders well.

here are a few for sativa's and lances World of Seeds, The Real Seed Company, Tropical Seeds Ace, Holy Smokes these breed mostly sativa /sativa dominate hybrids

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Capulator.
Me.
Heeeeyyyy it's the @Bulldog420 in da house!! How the hell are BD?hope your doin well.how did your outdoor runs go this year?is that you got your breeding project up and running?what strains u got available?all the best o shit knowing you.

damien50

damien50

Thanks for all the suggestions. Bodhi sounded interesting but they don't have fem seeds. Still not clear who I would buy from

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Heeeeyyyy it's the @Bulldog420 in da house!! How the hell are BD?hope your doin well.how did your outdoor runs go this year?is that you got your breeding project up and running?what strains u got available?all the best o shit knowing you.

What up Mr Bee!!!

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Elev8 seeds has

look at Elev8seds.com many strains Blackberry Dream / Bruce Banner many quality genes ==== Oni's strain sound great but pricey ? have you grown them ?
Ran the BlackBerry dream and sour patch kiss as well.both were decent strains to be fair but when a breeder gives me seeds that aren't what they'r supposed to be and that breeders insists it wat he claims and i KNOW it isnt then he,s had his shot with me.theres too many awesome breeders wi
What up Mr Bee!!!

Hope you are doing well also. I am doing great. For the first year in 20 years I didn't have a large grow. I was caught up in opening up my dispensary. 2019 is the year I fight for a legal farm in my county. I am doing small scale seed breeding off site like always. I am about to pollinate my flowers today.

Males:
Zkittles BX3
Animal Style
Bubba 76
Layer cake
Hassan x secret mix

Females:
Hassan
Blueberry muffin
Gushers
Upside down pineapple cake (or something)
Venom OG
Purple Punch
Mirage
Hades OG
Mac1

My available list is super long.... lol.

Been stalking up if I ever get the chance to run a multi acre farm.

Hope your outdoor runs went well last year. Thanks for touching base!
I don't do outdoors .I live in damned scotland were outdoor grows are practically impossible.thats why i,v been salivating all over your past outdoor runs.lol
I noticed u don't have any ancients on your line up.have u gave up on that one or just impossible to get seeds?
I see your running your Hassan.would love to see some pics of that one if u have any.

Madmax

Madmax

What you guys rate dinafem..i thought atleast they'd b mentioned a couple times.ive had a good strike rate in getting them up.and going still in the grow and doing well..
Reasonable size .bushy and easy to train ..very terpy scented in veg..and thats a good thing..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What you guys rate dinafem..i thought atleast they'd b mentioned a couple times.ive had a good strike rate in getting them up.and going still in the grow and doing well..
Reasonable size .bushy and easy to train ..very terpy scented in veg..and thats a good thing..

I grew one gifted dinachem seed and it came out fantastic. Easy to grow. Needed lite nutes. 5.5 oz dense nugs in a 3 gallon pot (2.5g actual volume)

And super potent and tasty. Definitely a little fruitier than original chem. But they say it is guava chem.

B0557B83 8F6B 4C1B 8CC1 D83C377A2EA3
313E557E 17DE 4196 9B80 05A6EC518516

Flower room had 2 600 hortilux super hps and 1 phillips 315 cmh 3100k

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Ran the BlackBerry dream and sour patch kiss as well.both were decent strains to be fair but when a breeder gives me seeds that aren't what they'r supposed to be and that breeders insists it wat he claims and i KNOW it isnt then he,s had his shot with me.theres too many awesome breeders wi

I don't do outdoors .I live in damned scotland were outdoor grows are practically impossible.thats why i,v been salivating all over your past outdoor runs.lol
I noticed u don't have any ancients on your line up.have u gave up on that one or just impossible to get seeds?
I see your running your Hassan.would love to see some pics of that one if u have any.

I don't really take pictures of the Hassan. When she hits the scene, I want her to be a surprise.

Totally forgot you were in Scotland, thanks for the reminder. I do have all my ancient beans still, just not doing any crosses with it atm. I bx'ed her and she is a stable line now. To be honest, the ancient didn't sell as well as the hype strains. So it's been put on the back burner to be crossed with future elites. It does bring size, structure and potency to any cross and that is why I keep her around.

B

bionicthumb

peak seeds has an excellent well worked c99,really cheap too

juggernaut

juggernaut

HSO
DIVINE
RARE DANKNESS
ACE SEEDS
After these guys it's just strains I want.
Still love Sensi seeds, barneys, T.H. Seeds. Lots of good ones. If people are talking about certain strains there usually solid. Wish i listened earlier rather then falling for a seed co description.
Heres some that have been good for me.
jack herer
wifi
arc
critical kush
blue dream
green kush
dedoverde
nevilles haze
chem cookies
med man
ghost train haze
scotts og
lots more

damien50

damien50

Thanks guys. I'm going to offset the Malawi fem 5 pack from ace. I was initially thinking of dutch passion' s Desfran but I want the Malawi lol.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh as far as what’s next. Shit I got an OG Kush x chemdog 91 from CSI that’s begging to get popped.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

If you want c99 go straight to Brothers Grimm. Mr Soul reworked Cindy for more structure. Had a release not long ago
I did notice that, I'll have to reorder. When I was in the market for c99 seeds Mosca was the only one in stock. There was cinex cross in the pdx area that was flying off the shelves a few years back..... man that was dank.

the rrock

the rrock

HSO
DIVINE
RARE DANKNESS
ACE SEEDS
After these guys it's just strains I want.
Still love Sensi seeds, barneys, T.H. Seeds. Lots of good ones. If people are talking about certain strains there usually solid. Wish i listened earlier rather then falling for a seed co description.
Heres some that have been good for me.
jack herer
wifi
arc
critical kush
blue dream
green kush
dedoverde
nevilles haze
chem cookies
med man
ghost train haze
scotts og
lots more
love the wifi and chem cookies plus you cant lose growing the BD

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Funny I think cause most of the stuff I have run over the years hasn't really been from a "seed" company per say (sorry guys I'm an F2 Whore)

TRC
SOL (@JWM2 fo real tho steve for life)
Zepplindood
Magus
Ill prob get some hate for this one but Rezdog (Fuck the man if you will but the beans are fire) - and to tack onto that one Sunsim

Latest posts

Top Bottom