Top Dawg 91 Chem Ix

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

has anyone ran this strain? looking for new seeds and decided to go with some Chemdog, after searching the web i found top dawg genetics. they got a 10pk for 300$, its the most expensive pack they carry, does anyone have any info or pictures about this strain?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Way overpriced. Know a guy who bought three packs and had awful germ rates on the new gear. Jj replaced two packs out of three.

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

I ran my pack and had ok germ rates- I think I got 8-10 seeds to pop. Found 3-4 females. Culled one of the runts. Out of three females they were very consistent. All had loud orginial gas terpenes that I was looking for. I found one male that had stellar structure and was louder than the females in Veg. I'm in testing with him right now and making F2's for more selection.

greenboot

greenboot

I ran my pack and had ok germ rates- I think I got 8-10 seeds to pop. Found 3-4 females. Culled one of the runts. Out of three females they were very consistent. All had loud orginial gas terpenes that I was looking for. I found one male that had stellar structure and was louder than the females in Veg. I'm in testing with him right now and making F2's for more selection.
sounds exciting.. how successful have you been with this f2 bean production as of to date so far if any???

Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

He's been placed on the backburner for now while I work on other projects but thanks for reminding me. @greenbot

Top Bottom