Top Dawg Strain Index

• Thread starter Snowblind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Anyone knows the genetic make up of Stardawg's Sister?

B

bckwht

On the stardawg sister, I believe it is chem4xtresister...before I got my pack I read through lineages and although I could be wrong, I'm pretty sure the gauva xs may be the only ones with actual stardawg..either way there's a feeling in me that makes me think it's chem4xtresister

Dank guaranteed

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
There is still some beans from top dawg available on the bay still.

Check out the lists and place an order. Logic will reply if the seeds are still available and the payment information. The thread explain how to order in further detail. ~Smf~

F

freshgardens

Whats up Top Dawg, Im not new to thcfarmer but new to buying seeds on here. Im in 20x20 sealed room 10 1000w lights and a ebb and flow system. Everyhting completly controlled and very professional. I just got done with my first run and everything went successful. Flowered some Blue Dream, Chemdog D, 714 og, Lemon OG and Casey jones. I'm looking to bring it to 3 strains total. Im looking to keep one or 2 in my mother room to keep forever and flower these not just once. m looking for some top medical genetics that would be some what exclusive in SoCal. IF you could help me out or have any suggestions id love to here them due attitude seed bank and stes like those its a little bit more of a risk and is flooded. Thanks!​

thomas

thomas

ok so i checked it out ..iam cool with paying that muchbut how many do i get for 150?..and thats awesome now i know when i move and cant get my clones..ill still have good gens

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

I am not going to answer the above two comments.............man!

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

just for that Thomas try reading the freaking page, my god! says how many seeds comes in a pack etc etc. some peoples children!

thomas

thomas

yeah some people..being a dick over thc farmer..no need for that..this is a place forhelp tips ect,ect...thanks and have a good day

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

i have a clone of chem that i got from a buddy locally some how got seeds and ended up with 4 females all amazing i might add hows this bud look compared to the chem you have ?
IMG 0088

Top Bottom