Top Dawg Strain Index

• Thread starter Snowblind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I popped a couple guava 13 and some white hashplant BX. Holy shit are there some nice genetics here. Of the 6 females I got from the 10 WHP BX1, I wanted to keep 6... But I narrowed it to three for a second run. One of them I will for sure keep for a very long time. Smells like watermelon bubbalicious and super chunky, frosted and dense.

Now, the Guava 13... I assume SB that this is Stardawg pheno x hashplant 13?

I sprouted just 2. got 2 females. One I dont like, but the other one is a fucking BEAST. HUGE colas. I cant even believ my luck with this pheno to be honest. Its not even halfway done and is 2x the size of my best yielders in girth and stack. Smells spicy with sweet undertones, and is frosted all over.

This is my first time running any of JJs gear and I gotta say.. PROPS!!!

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

Capulator- very nice bro! Your pick pheno of WHP bx sounds great! I popped 1 WHPbx and got a nice yielding Double Dawg smelling pheno that I'm super stoked about. What did the other 5 look like? Have fun with them!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Capulator- very nice bro! Your pick pheno of WHP bx sounds great! I popped 1 WHPbx and got a nice yielding Double Dawg smelling pheno that I'm super stoked about. What did the other 5 look like? Have fun with them!

they were all good. Im gonna run them again. One of them smelled like sour d, two more hashy, one like watermelon bubbalicious.. I need to run them again. This run was shit. my nutes were fucked up halfway through.

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

Yo Cap- I thought I'd share that I'm getting a lil watermelon hint behind the initial chem smell...glad u pointed that out and opened my eyes to it.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Now, the Guava 13... I assume SB that this is Stardawg pheno x hashplant 13?

I sprouted just 2. got 2 females. One I dont like, but the other one is a fucking BEAST. HUGE colas. I cant even believ my luck with this pheno to be honest. Its not even halfway done and is 2x the size of my best yielders in girth and stack. Smells spicy with sweet undertones, and is frosted all over.

This is my first time running any of JJs gear and I gotta say.. PROPS!!!

Yeah bro, the Guava 13s can be real beasts!! Can't wait to pop more of those beans...wont be for a while unfortunately, as I have other priorities. My phenos were on the sweet side with a good bit of funk to them. one was a big yielder, the other, not as big, but probably a little better quality. I got pics somewhere around the farm...

OGONLY

OGONLY

Ya I ran a few phenos of Guava 13. You're right about its beast potential. The smell is very sweet and a bit sour on 2 of the ones i ran. One foxtailed big time. I decided to stop running it after a couple runs because they took up so much space compared to my other plants. Also the lower nugs were much more larfy than everything else i run.

I continue to run my White Dawg keeper that Ive had for a year or so. It is something very special that i dont see letting go of. Im in the process of sexing 4 Stardawgs. They are reeking pretty good already in veg.

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

OGOnly- what up man- can you describe your White Dawg keeper? I have 2, one white leaning in smell and one is more Tres Dawgy which is the one I'm keeping long term. It's Chemmy with a hint of skunk and the White.

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Hey guys I just realized my chem plant has got stressed out and now I'm fuct... With going to be a lot of fem chem crosses what should I do how can I save my ass ....

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

Snowblind- you want to work together in updating this? I hope all the chem heads are doing well

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Maybe JJ can clear this up for us! Ive got an update of the list with some small changes. Ill try to get it up tonight....

1991 DUD = 1991 Chem(F) x Double Under Dawg(M)
Appalachia = Green Crack(F) x Tres Dawg(M)
Black Nigerian = Black Haze(F) x JJ’s Nigerian(M)
Bubba Kush 13 = Bubba Kush(F) x NYC HP 13(M)
CF Haze = Mango Haze(F) x White Hashplant(M)
Chemdog D/Afghani #1 = Chemdog D(F) x Sensi Afghani #1(M)
Coffee Kush = Bubba Kush(F) x White Hashplant(M)
D Haze = Chemdog D(F) x Flying Dutchman Original(M)
D King = Elvis(F) x Double Dawg(M)
Dawg Waltz = Purple Urkle(F) x Tres Dawg(M)
Double Dawg = Chemdog D(F) x Chemdog D/Afghani #1(M)
Double Under Dawg (DUD) = Under Dawg(F) x Under Dawg #1(M)
Durban Nigerian = Durban(F) x JJ’s Nigerian(M)
Guava D = Guava(a Star Dawg pheno)(F) x Tres Dawg(M)
HPD = HP #1(F) x Double Dawg(M)
JJ’s Nigerian = Nigerian Silk(F) x Nigerian Silk/NL#5/Haze(M)
JJ’s Nigerian F1 = JJ’s Nigerian(F) crossed with JJ’s Nigerian(M)
JJ’s Mango = Mango Haze(F) x JJ’s Nigerian(M)
Nigerian Haze = JJ’s Nigerian(F) x Flying Dutchman Original Haze(M)
Nigerian Mist = Kali Mist(F) x JJ’s Nigerian(M)
Nigerian Silk x NL5/Haze = Nigerian Silk(F) x SensiSeedBank Northern Lights #5(M)
NYC Hashplant = Skelly’s Co HP(F) x HPD(M)
NYC HP13 = HP13(F) x HPD(M)
Original NYC Diesel = 1991 Chem(F) x Tres Dawg(M)
P Dawg = HP13(F) x Tres Dawg (M)
PD13 = HP13(F) x Star Dawg(M)
Pope Sativa = Chemdog D(F) x JJ’s Nigerian(M)
Purple Star Dawg = Purple Afghani(F) X Star Dawg(M)
Sour Dawg = Sour Diesel(F) x Double Dawg(M)
Star Dawg IX = Star Dawg(F) x Star Dawg(M)
Star Dawg = Chemdog #4(F) x Tres Dawg(M)
Strawberry HP = KK’s Strawberry Cough(F) X White Hashplant(M)
Strawberry Nigerian = KK’s Strawberry Cough(F) X JJ’s Nigerian(M)
Super Star Dawg = Mass Super Skunk(F) x Star Dawg(M)
Tres Dawg = Chemdog D(F) x Double Dawg(M)
Tres Haze = Black Haze(F) x Tres Dawg(M)
Tres Kush = Pure Kush(F) x Tres Dawg(M)
Tre’s Sister =Chem Dawg Sister(F) x Tres Dawg(M)
Tres Star Dawg (STD) = Star Dawg(F) x Tres Dawg(M)
White Dawg = The White(F) x Tres Dawg(M)
Under Dawg = 1991 Chem(F) x Mass Super Skunk/Sensi Seed Bank Northern Lights(M)
Under Dawg #1 = Under Dawg(F) x Under Dawg/Sensi Super Skunk x Sensi Afghani #1(M)
Under Dawg Super Skunk x Afghani #1 = Under Dawg Super Skunk(F) x Sensi Seed Bank Afghani #1(M)
Under Dawg D = Double Under Dawg(DUD)(F) x Tres Dawg(M)
Under Dawg Super Skunk = Under Dawg(F) x Sensi Seed Bank Super Skunk(M)
White Dawg = The White(F) x Tres Dawg(M)
White Guava = Guava(Star Dawg pheno)(F) x White Hashplant(M)
White Hashplant = The White(F) x HPD(M)
White Hashplant BX = The White(F) x White Hashplant(M)
White Haze = The White(F) x Flying Dutchman Original Haze(M)
White Kush = Pure Kush(F) x White Hashplant(M)
White Star Dawg = ???????

I will edit this further tonight.....
now pics attached to the side would be dope!!!

Green Dot

Green Dot

Just picked these up from the cup...

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

Those Sour Dawgs are nice for sure. That newer one is made with JJ's Tres Dawg male as opposed to the older ones which I have that used the Double Dawg male. Nice scoop

Top Bottom