Top Feed Drain to waste Coco Help

• Thread starter Lilmink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lilmink

Lilmink

Hello!

I am setting up a 4x4 flood table. I have 9 seedlings in a mix of coco/perlite , am going to do top feed drain to waste. Looking for the best way to feed each pot whether it's drippers , sprayers , halos whatever is best. What kind of res should I use? Will I need a sump pump or what pump would be best for this type of setup? Is an areomixer necessary? How often should I be feeding per day and when? Did I miss anything?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
Small DC diaphragm pump (often DC is cheaper and an appropriate sized AC to DEc converter)

res size depends on pot size and time you have to dedicate to mixing new batches ( the longer you go between mixing the more potential issues.

I prefer sprayers with a pump that exceeds the total requirements of volume and pressure of the total number of sprayers. 2 per plant provides redundancy needed in case one clogs.

There is no one best option, budget will be a big determinMing factor in your best options so if you can provide me that I can works with you on a plan and parts list.

I really should stay out of these as I’m in the works of starting a company doing this but hell It’s hard to watch someone have to struggle so let’s do this.

Madmax

Madmax

Unless you have a good bit of experience up id keep in the shallow end for abit, if you have jump straight in the deep end 😃.i think its more for veterans who are right on the ball.

Lilmink

Lilmink

Unless you have a good bit of experience up id keep in the shallow end for abit, if you have jump straight in the deep end 😃.i think its more for veterans who are right on the ball.
Id like to jump right in tbh. New to top feed but have a ton of experience with soil and DWC grows.

Madmax

Madmax

Dirtbag and tobh are the guys to ask on this subject.sorry i cant do linkys..

Type in cropsteering in the search bar then enter.a few posts will come up about it.

Cheers max

Lilmink

Lilmink

Dirtbag and tobh are the guys to ask on this subject.sorry i cant do linkys..

Type in cropsteering in the search bar then enter.a few posts will come up about it.

Cheers max
You the man . Thanks !

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
This ^^^