Top? Fim? Or Not?

• Thread starter Bullseyebull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bullseyebull

Here's the question everyone loves :)
As a guesstimation, how much do you think these will yield? They are 6 weeks since germ and on 450w led. Will probably switch to 12/12 in a couple of weeks.

If your answer is something like "how longs a bit of string", I'm not interested.
Just a little bit of fun.
Humour me

IMG 5410
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
As a guesstimation, how much do you think these will yield? They are 6 weeks since germ and on 450w led. Will probably switch to 12/12 in a couple of weeks.

If your answer is something like "how longs a bit of string", I'm not interested.
Humour me
5 pounds per plant...

outnin

outnin

honestly yeild is determined by 3 things genetics,pot size and environment which includes light heat and air .
I am guessing by looking that in those pots you will get 2 or so oz per plant,put them in bigger pots for higher yield

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Humour me
Lot bigger pots. Looks like your in a tent. Go as big as possible for the plants size and growth patterns. Light, earth and water.
1106161538a

1106161538b
B

Bullseyebull

Lot bigger pots. Looks like your in a tent. Go as big as possible for the plants size and growth patterns. Light, earth and water.View attachment 644259 View attachment 644260 .

I think 3 gallons is enough for the space I have...they are only about 1ft high after 6weeks, it's a short strain!! The seed vendor suggests best kept about 3ft!
I see in your pics that you have the heat right up to 31c!! I only have mine at 22-25c!

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

sucks man. happened to me with 4 of em about a month ago screwed my schedule all up
New to growing. But I'm pretty sure this is a boy? It's out of my grow room but I haven't killed it yet. I'm waiting on a local "expert" to come by and give it a look over. What do you think?
1108162033a

Latest posts

Top Bottom