Topping for Chem Reaper & Chem Master?

• Thread starter leao
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

leao

nice work bro!! the Chemdog D's i got from cali connect have 2 dif phenos.. and i've only popped 2 seeds so far... and both the funks im growin look like their def cheese leaning pheno's!!! beautiful gurls by the way bro!!!

Yo South, thanks for checking 'em out bro'! It seems that I've gotten two phenos from both the Masters & Reapers, and I would like to see the Chem Ds to see the differences. I hope your Funks turn out well man, and thanks for the compliments!

Thanks Leao....I think me and you are the only guys on the net with ChemReaper grow logs....would love to see the chem masters also....

The reapers look great as expected.....Looks like she is going to yeild well. Love those hairy nugs.

How long have they been in flower if you dont mind me asking?

Also, how much stretch have you seen so far since flower.

Mine are still in veg, cut about 12 clones off so far, but ready to flower any day now, just want to see my clones pop roots first. They have also been hungry as hell....I am up to 1300ppm and they only seem to want more.

Ill update my thread as soon as I find my damm camera, lost it while medicated...no tellin where I left it.

Thanks again Leao...........

Thanks for checkin' back in Dazed. I agree that I haven't seen many growing out the Reapers (or the Masters for that matter), so hopefully ours will set a good example. I'm hoping for a good yield as well, but I grow for myself primarily, and always give some away to a very few friends who can appreciate it.

All plants are about 2.5 weeks from flipping the switch to 12/12. As far as stretch, I'd say the Chem Masters doubled (12 in. to 24 in.), and the Reapers went about 2.5 times their size at flip. I have to admit that I wasn't prepared for how hungry the Reapers have been, and had to contend with a bit of Potassium deficiency of all things! I think they're well on track now though.

I attached some pics of the Masters below for comparison, and I'll look forward to seeing the progress you've made as soon as you find that camera there stoner :D

very nice leao, how far into flower r those chem reapers?

These are all about 2.5 weeks from flipping to 12/12. Thanks for checking 'em out man

Enjoy the various pics of the Chem Masters fellow farmers :smiley_joint:

DSC 0390
DSC 0402
DSC 0408
DSC 0420
S

Swerve

looks dank and great man.. nice and green and nice and healthy.. great job

L

leao

looks dank and great man.. nice and green and nice and healthy.. great job

Thanks for checkin' 'em out and the kind words of encouragement sir! Respek to you for bringing the genetics to the people, and I hope the final product will make you proud!

L

l0g1c4l

I find that the diesel strains tend to be better topped than LST'd because they stretch so much!

L

leao

I find that the diesel strains tend to be better topped than LST'd because they stretch so much!

It's my first experience with anything Diesel-related, but I can say that the Reaper will stretch more than the Masters, so if height is an issue then topping is the answer..

Looking damn good bro.

Thank you sir :smiley_joint:

D

DazedNconfussed

Hey Leao, How are the reaper and masters coming along?

L

leao

Hey Leao, How are the reaper and masters coming along?

Hey Dazed, thanks for checking back man. I've been watching your show quietly in the corner, so to speak. As far as mine go, the Reapers have been difficult to deal with. I think I may have bitten off a bit more than I could chew as far as having bigger plants than my tent/environment can accomodate. In other words, they got too damn big, ended up too close to the light, and have suffered from heat stress, and the flowering progress /growth/maturation have suffered. Instead of disposing of them, I have decided to ride it out to get something out of them at least. They are putting on weight now, have a mad skunky smell, and just might turn out alright despite it all.

Now the Masters on the other hand, are looking dank as hell! For whatever reason, they have adapted/dealt with the unexpected stress in a much better way. They're closer to maturing fully, are much frostier, and even purped up a bit for good looks! The smell is similar (skunky, but with the fuely undertones), but I have to admit I am more excited about the results of the Masters than the Reapers. I'm out of town at the moment, and will post pics when I get back.

On a side note, I have read all of the negative reports that have been popping up lately about the CC Fems, and wanted to relay my experience or view on them. I did get some pollen sacks that popped up on the Masters, and my take was to just pluck 'em off and move on. For me and my puposes, I couldn't see any sense in chopping a whole crop for a few sacs and maybe a few seeds in the entire plant. It just seemed to be a waste over something that doesn't strike me as a big deal compared to how pissed others seem to have gotten. It's not like any of us haven't had to smoke some schwag at some point and pick out seeds before rolling a J or packing a bowl. I still got high! So, ultimately in my opinion any bad results from hermis need to be blamed on Chemdog D and not Swerve. Fem seeds are a good thing for me who only wants to grow small for personal use, and for me the smoke is what counts, not a rogue seed here and there. That's just my humble opinion, and I'll be looking forward to testing both of these in just a few more weeks....

Pics up soon, and good luck with the rest of your grow Dazed,

peace

Top Bottom