Tow and Grow Trailers

• Thread starter Chemotype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

antimatter

The lights could be set up on multi level racks running a sog to pack in as many lights as possible you could have like 2-3 levels of light in an 8-9 foot height.

Say a 20x8x9 trailer with 3 levels of 4x5 grids 5 long could fit 15,000w of lights cool tubed in that small of a space and still have 20x3x9 foot of space to work.

M

Mad Farmer 1620

Couple things...

We use LOTS of light. Our philosophy is based on lumens = yield. We actually built a trailer with a center aisle and two rows of 3x6 (actually 3.5x6.5) trays down the side. This was set up as a drip system but can easily be converted to ebb and flow. It has 16 lights - 8 down each side.

See, I like the concept of having the aisle up the middle, it just seems like a way better way to utilize your space in there... Trailors r the way the big boys are doing it! I'd burry mine tho LOL... U guys gonna have that new trailor with the walkway up the middle at the next Hemp Con or Thc Expo? What's the going rate on that bad bitch? One thing I would change is instead of using these standard botanicare flood trays y don't u guys build your own custom flood trays so it fits more custom within the trayor?

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hhmmmmm i could never give up my trailer at the river. even for this majestic purpose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom