Toxic Blue

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

This mega high yielder Toxic Blue was not even selected, just a good hybrid. One seed, one plant that stays short but puts out fat tops that reek of diesely peppers and lemons. What's weird is the pistils are hard to see if they are turning color or not, like a hashplant that puts out near-white hairs or something. This one's definitely a keeper for further research, can't wait to smoke it.

Toxic blue
Toxic blue 2
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

that's a burly girl! Hope she smokes well for ya! Aroma sounds good, too.

T

The Pollinator

Fuck yea! I got to pop my toxic blues! How long were these veg? More pics! Encore!

J.P.

J.P.

beautifull fractal, thk to share..
what is u Toxic Blue ? F1 ? F2 ?

T

The Pollinator

tell me more tell me more...i have these to pop still

L

Loonymc

nice plant !!
you should pop them if you have some, you will love it !
gracias
loony

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Motarebel's Toxic Blue is just about my very favorite daytime/nightime/anytime smoke, and i been smoking since 1968!

I noticed on another site a seed "company" selling a hybrid strain and he calls one of the parents "Toxic Blue Devil" (actually, it's Mota's Toxic Blue). He even has the nerve to use Motarebels description, verbatum, and gives absolutely NO credit to the real breeder, Mota. That ain't right.

T

The Pollinator

Motarebel's Toxic Blue is just about my very favorite daytime/nightime/anytime smoke, and i been smoking since 1968!

I noticed on another site a seed "company" selling a hybrid strain and he calls one of the parents "Toxic Blue Devil" (actually, it's Mota's Toxic Blue). He even has the nerve to use Motarebels description, verbatum, and gives absolutely NO credit to the real breeder, Mota. That ain't right.

Really? That's music to my ears. =D
I need to pop these and the Dirty Harry's I've got.

Which vendor is that selling the "Toxic Blue Devil"? Private Message me with the address please? Thanks

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Cant use the PM system yet, Pollinator.
There's another cross out there using Mota's G-Bolt (mom in cross).
Maybe i should start a file on stuff like this...including fishy pictures, cuz i sure as heck can't remember stuff anymore. Prolly Old-Timers disease.

Anyway, I contacted Mota about it and it seemed like no big deal to him...he didn't get mad that i know of...it was a "well, what are ya gonna do" type sense i got. I'm very happy to see him making beans again.

I hope can dig up some TB beans...might have a few stashed (i hope).
And i have 2 Dirty Harrys that just hit the flowering tent.
If you have som DH beans, then pop them.
You wil be handsomely rewarded.

T

The Pollinator

Yup, I've seen a few companies directly ripping off Motarebel's work. They're also using eskobars & whazzups work with nevermind permission but no credit. Even taking and using their photos of the parent plants as their own and sometimes as an advertisement for the hybrid itself. So wrong. At least we know where the real genetics are at.

Yeah it's been brought to mota's attention plenty of times and all those cats (mota militia, sannie, breeders choice, fusion seeds) are all really level headed down to earth real people with no ego's. They think of people CHOOSING their work as almost a compliment or flattering but at the same time they better use the genetics right and not piss on and dilute the reputation of the strain...and of course GIVE CREDIT and not STEAL PICTURES...ha! Would be happy to see your dirty harry! I definitely am going to be popping these Toxic Blues real soon!

Motarebel

Motarebel

There's really nothing you can do,once you sell/give said seeds/clones then you no longer have control of it. I don't care who you are, the plant belongs to all so start spreading the love. I can only do my best and if someone else can make it better then i congradulate them. I'm not in competition with no one,i do my own thang and let the haters sqabble amongst them selves. I want to produce the strongest meds possible and the future looks bright.

S

ScrogFrog

I Respect you Mota! Im copping a couple of your strains asap. Is there anymore toxic blue being released in the near future?

DC105

DC105

Yup, I've seen a few companies directly ripping off Motarebel's work. They're also using eskobars & whazzups work with nevermind permission but no credit. Even taking and using their photos of the parent plants as their own and sometimes as an advertisement for the hybrid itself. So wrong. At least we know where the real genetics are at.

Yeah it's been brought to mota's attention plenty of times and all those cats (mota militia, sannie, breeders choice, fusion seeds) are all really level headed down to earth real people with no ego's. They think of people CHOOSING their work as almost a compliment or flattering but at the same time they better use the genetics right and not piss on and dilute the reputation of the strain...and of course GIVE CREDIT and not STEAL PICTURES...ha! Would be happy to see your dirty harry! I definitely am going to be popping these Toxic Blues real soon!

Hold up a sec Pollinator! When you are talking about Mota Militia you are talking about me! That was a joint project between Mota and myself. During a time when a friend was having great challenges in life! It soon included Jeffman and Loompa! It didn't fully evolve, but the trust and friendship did! So there was no stealing of anything from the Militia Mates!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Fractal you never said how it smoked.
Was it good fractal?

T

trusmoker

heard about the tb a while ago i would love some of those beans for sure
peace ts

Top Bottom