• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

A few peeps have been asking about this one so i'll make a post.So here goes-
TL= lemon spice x killian

lemon spice= black kat x bitchin blue

black kat= G-13/blackwidow x rezdog's firecracker(williams wonder x NYCD)

bitchin blue= bluemoonshine(DJ) x killa queen( BCGA's killer queen F4)

killian= NYCD x killa queen

The exact same parents as my Toxic blue only TB= bitchin blue x black kat x killian.They are similar in yield and stone but flava's are different,flo time is 63 days.

Hope this helps those who are in the need,in no way was this a sales pitch for the elite auctions.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Should've mentioned that i had sent the toxic lemon to Elite to sell a few years back. Elite sent these into Logic to post up at the auction under his Elite genetics auction account.

Along with purple butters x herijuana, gourdbuster,GWS f2 and dogbite f2. So hit me up if any questions or post em here and i'll do my best.

Logic had no idea they were my doings but i think most already knew what was my work out of the stuff elite was selling.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
mota

sounds special
i wonder yy she wasnt gone the first day ,can you tell us a lil about this purple butter [morningdew x purple g] wats their lineage?

sorry to hear about grendal hope there more were the 50 came from,i had a problem to wit not recieving my heri order.fate i guess ,well my first order came thru anesthesia n lady cane so i got som heri in da mix.

thx for your selections any of your strains are most appreciated here at the farm

1luvbigherb

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

??

I got short term memory loss...back in the 70's we called it real good pot.

heard alot about u here, an some other sites Mota,

glad your here!:rastadancing:

Motarebel

Motarebel

Purple butters was made by Gururu or Guru or Kings of Canna at hg420.He used Dman's morning dew( Dr. greenthumb's Endless sky x C-99), a pheno he called Butters.Then crossed it to a male from Pacific's Purple G ( Pacific G-13 x purple indica). Brother Foe20 had done quite a bit of work with the purple butters at hg420 and the old CSC. I crossed the purple butters with a male herijuana,seen some nice grows of purple buds but mostly it stays green unless cooler temps can be had. She has a 9 week flo time,easy to grow without nute issues.

Thanks for the kind words TT.

P

pinekreek

Motarebel,

I'm interested in the Purple Butters x Herijuana. Would you mind telling me more about the cross.

Thanks.

P

pinekreek

Motarebel,

I see my question was being answered while I typed it. Thanks.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Big up Mota!!!

I have a Blue Kronic (toxic blue x Killian, I believe) goin also that I think is from that same family of work..

I still have a bunch of your Heri's in hand Mota, many thanks, I will be poppin all in the spring.

Your Orange Velvet x Herijuana is out of this world, every other one is almost turning black in late flower and the dank rotten citrus smell on one of them almost makes ya gag..I love it!!, we established an awesome mother of one of the star chicks, so she will be rockin the med scene in the Rockies next year, beautiful plant

Passion baby!!!

Tex

Motarebel

Motarebel

Blue kronic(bitchin blue x black kat) is the mother to Toxic blue,she's more indica and has a stronger blueberry flava. sannie has been using it in his new crosses.

The Orange velvet x heri is called Velvet Revolver and was done by the Militia's own Inkognyto. She's an excellent smoke,some very dank buds that drip citrus goodness.

Cool TK,glad you found some skanky gals to work with.

darksideX

darksideX

:hi:motarebel,..nice,..thanx for sharin' ur work with us ,...hoope i can check out some beens of your stash soon,..:anim_30:
$ ..& by the way..you have really fair prizes i cee,thx.. $
:clapping:clapping

greEtz..

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
mota

purple g sounds like my type of chick
ive heard great things bout endless sky ,c99 so the dew must do the due

sounds like i should hav jumped on it

1luvbigherb

if i only new then wat i know now lol

O

Otto

Love your shit Mota'! I saw this thread and smoked a fat bowl of some Toxic Blue. Never had a fuggin clue bout the lineage, sounds mean, grrrrrrr. Got two lids filled with Toxic Blue(my new love), Orange Velvet x Heri (cant believe youre rocking it too tex...), Killing Fields, and of course Chocolate Trip(my consistent love) for an upcoming flip. Much love Mota ill be picking more of your goodies up when i can for surrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

-Otto

Motarebel

Motarebel

Awesome macro of the TB OTTO! Stop in the Mota Militia forum and post it up and any others you have. Thanks, mota.

D

Dagga

Bout to run GourdBuster and DogBite..... can you
tell me a little about these crosses?
cheers
D

Motarebel

Motarebel

Gourbuster- i used the (pacific G-13 clone x NYCD)x killa queen,she's a nute hog during flo so you'll need extra "N" or the leaves will turn yellow. Not much stretch but a scrog grow will up the harvest,let er flower for 9 weeks. The smoke is dank lemon cleaner/fuel similar to sour d.

Dogbite was done by the Brothel bro's- it's westcoast dog x lemondrop kush. It was rumored the lemondrop kush was actually OG kush. A very sweet lemon smoke,very little stretch and flowering time was 9 weeks. Best if not scrogged as you'll end up with a bunch of little nugs if you do.

C

CrippledCrow

Should've mentioned that i had sent the toxic lemon to Elite to sell a few years back. Elite sent these into Logic to post up at the auction under his Elite genetics auction account.

Along with purple butters x herijuana, gourdbuster,GWS f2 and dogbite f2. So hit me up if any questions or post em here and i'll do my best.

Logic had no idea they were my doings but i think most already knew what was my work out of the stuff elite was selling.

At first I thought he was doing knock offs hahaha then I just assumed this ^^^was what was going on. Im the spoiled friend of INKs , In many ways he`s a giver like Mota and a very cool shit , he`s given me so many genetics (american genetics) that I would never have gotten being a canadian and Im bless to know him and call him a friend.

Cheers Mota and crew , hope the farmer does you all well .

B

baggins

Hey Mota,
I am running some of your gear as well. Popped great white shark F2, and one of the sensi star mixes. Would you mind some more detail? Thanks

G

goshin

GOOD NEW !

I know the G-Star of you (Star Gazer X [AK-47 X White Widow X G13] ???) there is quls years.
good genetic!

Top Bottom