Toxic lemon at the auction......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

baggins use the strain guide here for the GWS as it's a MR.NICE strain.

The sensi star mix used a male sensi star against my clones i was running at the time.I really can't remember what the ladies were,Elite has it written down somewhere. They all should be fairly similar in flowering time, 9-10 weeks. PM me if you need Elite's email to question him on that. I had gifted those beans to him so i didn't keep track of what was what.Seems like there was Bubba kush,City slicker(pG-13 x NYCD) and a few other females in there.

B

baggins

baggins use the strain guide here for the GWS as it's a MR.NICE strain.

The sensi star mix used a male sensi star against my clones i was running at the time.I really can't remember what the ladies were,Elite has it written down somewhere. They all should be fairly similar in flowering time, 9-10 weeks. PM me if you need Elite's email to question him on that. I had gifted those beans to him so i didn't keep track of what was what.Seems like there was Bubba kush,City slicker(pG-13 x NYCD) and a few other females in there.
Hey Mota,
I know the basic of GWS from MNS. What I was interested in was your choice of mom and dad. especially your choice a male and what characteristics you were trying to carry over into the seeds. Already have info from EG about sensi star. I was interested in your comments and your goals with the line. I just thought with you on board here I would have an inside understanding and a chance to pick your brain. Thanks for replying.

Motarebel

Motarebel

baggins,i had no intentions for GWS in reguards to putting my stamp on it. I like to preserve strains for future breeding projects as i hate keeping clones around. I just took the best looking male that smelled the strongest and matched it up with the best female of the bunch. She was a big producer,all her branches had to be tied up or they would snap. She had a fruity/hashy flava with a good stone. This strain was real good but lacked any excitement,it didn't grab me and say wow! While it was good it didn't stand out as a keeper for me but would make an excellent strain for croppers. I culled it from my stock,that's why Elite had em. Everybody has a different idea of what a keeper is and mine might be flawed and mean no disrespect to MR.NICE seeds.

C

CobbCreekBob

Gourbuster- i used the (pacific G-13 clone x NYCD)x killa queen,she's a nute hog during flo so you'll need extra "N" or the leaves will turn yellow. Not much stretch but a scrog grow will up the harvest,let er flower for 9 weeks. The smoke is dank lemon cleaner/fuel similar to sour d.

Dogbite was done by the Brothel bro's- it's westcoast dog x lemondrop kush. It was rumored the lemondrop kush was actually OG kush. A very sweet lemon smoke,very little stretch and flowering time was 9 weeks. Best if not scrogged as you'll end up with a bunch of little nugs if you do.

The dogbite I grew of Mota's was awesome smoke, twice as good as any of Sub's JTR, and that's not a slam at Sub, just the dogbitge is that good. Mine was a strong sour loud sweet lemon and went nine weeks, no topping and was some of the best herb I have smoked in awhile. I also can't say enough bout Mota's Sour Black, although it was a tester, that shit would knock a dick in the dirt quicker anything I had seen in awhile.....rock on Mota

B

BITYmagicBeanz

nice didnt know the bogbite was a lemon kush plant cross. i have a few dogbit x blueberry crosses sent too me. . and also your toxic blue. looks perfect.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Yeah Bity the dogbite x original blueberry (Bluedog) was made by the Brothel bro's too,it has an excellent sweet blueberry flava.

Thanks for the kind words CCB,i still gotta get an email back to ya. Been so busy lately that it's been slipping me mind.

C

CobbCreekBob

nice didnt know the bogbite was a lemon kush plant cross. i have a few dogbit x blueberry crosses sent too me. . and also your toxic blue. looks perfect.

I think I may have had a slight buzz when I made that last post, I was thinking of the Cujo, not the dogbite, sorry for the brainfart. But I was growin Sub's JTR at the same time and Mota's Cujo was stronger, louder and all around lemon greatness compared to the JTR, that's what I meant to say...............sorry bout that

D

dikken

PLEASE MOTA GIVE US for their was not present when yu had started the sour turbo , please motarebel give us e real sourdiesel version please all they breeder have do a version of sourdiesel but yurs have been short and all yur fans are not got the time to keep it in;; hope for this year yu will started a real sour diesel version like the sourturbo or a reedition of thisq sourturbo who is now a anthologye for all the private breeder.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom