T'railer Park Trash

• Thread starter Tmag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mactheman

mactheman

started another plant off few weeks ago .a special kush #1 from royal queen seeds ,,,heres a picture stems tied down ive flipped lights the other day,,,,mac,
IMG0231A

mactheman

mactheman

I forgot about this thread. Anyone else still here that was on it?

Here’s my perpetual staggared harvest flower room full of different strains and crosses from feminized seeds.

Taken last night

View attachment 850881
hi MIMedgrower ..i have not been around here much either mate ,,,but thats forums for ya people just come an go ,,got to say though your staggered grow looks good ,,,,mac,,

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

Those are under 2 600w hortilux super hps bulbs in glass sealed air cooled sunlight supply blockbuster hoods. About a 4’ x 7’ area.
I love hortilux........seeing that room makes me reminisce really hard........just bought a cmh.......I may need to keep a sealed 600 around cause far red enlightens me......see what I did there? Lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I love hortilux........seeing that room makes me reminisce really hard........just bought a cmh.......I may need to keep a sealed 600 around cause far red enlightens me......see what I did there? Lol

I tend to add a 315 cmh in winter. And a couple more plants in the mix.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

that one beautiful looking plant and buds mate ,,,i bet it reeks with odor ,,,mac,

Thanks. The smell is very strong and i dont know how to describe it. Almost like smooth cologne.

The last one had a full balanced high and stone. And a hit or two went a long way.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is a plant with some great old 90’s genetics. Warlock (magus genetics) x Vintage 2006 (ch9 seeds).

Vintage 2006 is bred from a cubed mix of sensei seed old stock. Jack Herrer, hash plant, power plant and afghani.

The seeds were in an old pack. Maybe 10 years old and only a few have germinated.

87007B7B 6C78 49DB A72C 8A7E02213416
1EBF1120 862C 4200 BD1D 77D8E548D265

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

Here is a plant with some great old 90’s genetics. Warlock (magus genetics) x Vintage 2006 (ch9 seeds).

Vintage 2006 is bred from a cubed mix of sensei seed old stock. Jack Herrer, hash plant, power plant and afghani.

The seeds were in an old pack. Maybe 10 years old and only a few have germinated.

View attachment 854422 View attachment 854423
Every plant I see with Thai in it........all seem very loaded with trichs....anyone else notice this trend!? Ch9 may have to take a place in my tackle box of beans!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Every plant I see with Thai in it........all seem very loaded with trichs....anyone else notice this trend!? Ch9 may have to take a place in my tackle box of beans!

That one is not a motorebel lemon thai cross. It has the old sensei seed sativa stuff in it. More of a jack herrer I think.

The last one i grew looked very similar and had a blooming spacey trippy high but not much body like i would expect the warlock part to. Although warlock was a heady indica. Big yield for my room at 7.5 oz big fully dry buds. The breeder loves his energetic highs and big buds. He even cuts 2 weeks earlier than i like to. He hates i am always showing 10 weeks plus. The strains mostly hit harvest window by 8. Most growers i know would quit at 9 and be very happy. But with a healthy plant still going an extra week or two can really make a huge difference!

Latest posts

Top Bottom