T'railer Park Trash

• Thread starter Tmag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

I've gotten into arguments with loved ones over them wanna be impulse chopping ladies I've cared loved for 2-3 months.....it's hard to let them go. I LOVE RIPENED FLOWERS on a last stage of life plant.....bucket list!

mactheman

mactheman

Going great Mac!
Hi ''MIMedGrower,,heres latest picture of my kush no1and couple bud shots ,,mac..
IMG0260A
IMG0263A
IMG0264A

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

mactheman

mactheman

hey MiMed ,,,i ;like them strains your growing ,i bet they can be mind blowing ,,yea i seem to be the only one from the ole crowd from other forum who pops back here to see if any ones about ,,oh well people.growers come and go ,,,,mac,,

mactheman

mactheman

latest picture of royal queen seeds special Kush#1 ...sorry about shitty pictures chopping down this week ,mac,
IMG0269A
IMG0271A

mactheman

mactheman

i started a bag seed grow ,,,i threw some seed out side from a box what contained old seed from weed the neighbor over the way gave me from mostly seeded weed he buys and i found a seed that had sprouted in april ,,,its been on 12/12 now for just over two weeks and is just beginning to show pistils ,it looks a bit sativa too me ,,mac,
IMG0308A
IMG0310A

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i started a bag seed grow ,,,i threw some seed out side from a box what contained old seed from weed the neighbor over the way gave me from mostly seeded weed he buys and i found a seed that had sprouted in april ,,,its been on 12/12 now for just over two weeks and is just beginning to show pistils ,it looks a bit sativa too me ,,mac,View attachment 872881View attachment 872882

Neat! Sure looks like a sativa leaning hybrid. Nice branching there.

no bals

no bals

hi no bals .....mac,
g'mornin mac, nice day in the hood. Woke up to 60's and low humidity. What a treat. I guess summer will be back soon enough.

A great day to up-pot the rest of the mr. nice. I wound up with 5 female U2 and 2 ASH. Four male U2s set aside for execution.

mactheman

mactheman

g'mornin mac, nice day in the hood. Woke up to 60's and low humidity. What a treat. I guess summer will be back soon enough.

A great day to up-pot the rest of the mr. nice. I wound up with 5 female U2 and 2 ASH. Four male U2s set aside for execution.
hi mate i pop in to THC Farmer every now and then ,,,,not many ole faces about now are there ,,,mac.

no bals

no bals

Here's some old skool junk from the trailer park i've been hanging on to.

twisted's purple fever male all up into pocket's gsc x sin mint female. This phenotype i call 1FT (one fuckin' terrific).
DSC06981

About ready for last up-pot and cages.
DSC06982

and then the mr nice is coming along...a.s.h. and u2 planted june 1
DSC06983

Top Bottom