Trainwreck grow 28 days in ... :0

• Thread starter Kyle mccall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Well been away for a while and just thought i'd pop to the farm and give a little update of whats going on ATM.

Nutes plant magic full range.

1st tent is a 1.2 by 1.2 meters with 12 trainwreck cuttings in 11 ltr pots. These plants have been left with 4 stems and as this is my first try at this method the canes are'nt perfect haha none the less these ladies have just started on there first bit of bloom boost and are on 3.5ml per litre of bloom and are really starting to kick into vertical growth the buds that is :)

Trainwreck grow 28 days in  0

Sorry for the yellow shots haha will put more up in the next week when there due out.

Trainwreck grow 28 days in  0 2

Next up is my 2nd tent (1.2x1.2m)

3 plants in 45litre airpots. 2 plants in 11 litre pots one is caned up with 4 stems and the other is a 4 stem lady but no canes.

Trainwreck grow 28 days in  0 6
Trainwreck grow 28 days in  0 3
Trainwreck grow 28 days in  0 5
Trainwreck grow 28 days in  0 4

Thanks for watching.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Nice show. I'm a big Trainwreck fan.

I'm 3 weeks into 12/12 with my Trainwreck that was vegged for 2 mos. It's a monster.

What medium are you using? Soil? How are your yields?

Also interested in your TR pheno. I have been told I have the Arcata cut.

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Nice show. I'm a big Trainwreck fan.

I'm 3 weeks into 12/12 with my Trainwreck that was vegged for 2 mos. It's a monster.

What medium are you using? Soil? How are your yields?

Also interested in your TR pheno. I have been told I have the Arcata cut.

Alrite m8 i'm using plant magic soil so far this is my first run with the TW so not sure as of yield yet last grow i did i got 5 oz off every plants 10 plants in a 3m by 1.5m tent. Have you got a link for ur TW would nt mind taking a look and seeing what ur pheno's like :)

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Shiiiitttt some frosty ass TW there i can just see the diif ya know in leaf shape where as mine are real thin leaves yours look as if they round slightly as it gets narrower down the blade good work there though jack !! :)

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

It looks like that Plant Magic soil is doing well for you. I know mine is a heavy feeder, and I can't seem to keep her green. Yours looks great.
I'll be watching to see the harvest.
Good luck.

Top Bottom