Trainwreck & TSP coco run ect.

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

Plenty of folk to talk to on here SS, and the finest grow knowledge on the planet, there are a million other sites, but this one has no bullshit, so your in with the in crowd, what more do you need, and I tell you all my secrets. 😁

Madmax

Madmax

Yesterday I went by my "Old Mentors" place to give him some $6 an oz to try an pick up the 3x3 tent I got him for his grow room. Good smoke for $1 less than I let mine go for,Lol. He's still drying the Gorilla Glue?? under little fans small branches drying?? The tent I tried to provide him would have been great to hang in,huh? Some people I can't understand, so I just write here for advise and "Grow On" by myself, a lonely life of an outlaw grower, walking alone 5 blocks with my tackle box to Bay fish for Trout & redfish, maybe a flounder this time of the season, such a lonely life. Fuc em all! I am SSgrower King of all Cannabis,Lol!
Lol..you crack me up 😆

SSgrower

SSgrower

My nose is suspect as well, sometimes I can smell ok, but usually I miss the "Mark" I'd never be a somilier, or however you spell it. Taste is messed up too, due to throat cancer chemo. I have to ask everyone, what does it smell & taste like for most items. Pic's of the 4 plants @ 3 weeks 2 days growth after 7:30 am today, they have grown taller & I will need to drop the 2 biggest gal down a foot off of their Planter stands. That's why I use the stands to keep me from moving the LED lights, got it? SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Alright you guys, I appreciate the praise. New light helps a bit, better genetics also help the grow and possibly Green Planet massive bloom w/ FF big bloom the bat guano & earthworm castings. Also, good bit of help will come from the negative pressure the a/c infinity 6" inline fan creates and with the outside controller I can monitor the plants humidity and temp without disturbing the girls. Cheers SS your thoughts?

Top Bottom