Trainwreck & TSP coco run ect.

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

I enjoy turkey & dressing as the dressing is my main concern, I'll eat a lot of dressing if it is good. Happy Holidays Chemistry,Cheers SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Morning tokers & growmies, My journey with the 2 clones took a turn for the cold tent @56 degrees as the clones leaves drooped bad. I have a space heater "oil-filled" that I moved into my "Lung Room" and moved the girls into a warmer 4x4 with the Philzon 4500 and they perked right up. SS

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Morning tokers & growmies, My journey with the 2 clones took a turn for the cold tent @56 degrees as the clones leaves drooped bad. I have a space heater "oil-filled" that I moved into my "Lung Room" and moved the girls into a warmer 4x4 with the Philzon 4500 and they perked right up. SS
Merry Christmas bro! Those cold snaps can get ya. Had a couple grows hermie on me last winter when temps got down in the 50's in the cabinet.

Chili at my house on Christmas Eve too!

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Mainstay oil filled space heater, saved my clones. Happy Holidays! SSGROWER
I like those heaters, a lot! One thing I did that might help is I changed the air intake from the standard bottom inlets to draw air from the ceiling (heat rises). I switch inlets seasonally. Helped my night temps considerably but you'll need a good stir fan.

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Those clones took off 1 week after up potting, hope they get to 20" - 24" in the next 4 weeks so I can harvest and fill the bloom tent again for flip,Cheers SS
if you don't get 24" growth in 4 weeks...then we are going to have to introduce you to water farming lol!!

jj

Happy New Year

Top Bottom