Trainwreck & TSP coco run ect.

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Yep, plus re-arrange the 4 gals. My mentor isn't up to another tent, 4" inline fan and a hurricane 6" mini clip-on fan so I am open for suggestions? I'll need a new LED light and Viparspectra has a KS 3000 for a 3x3 tent that really rocks! Decisions,decisions? SS He's always in pain or sickly so I guess he is slowing down and "Stingy" with the gorilla glue as I only got 4 small buds and 2 branches to trim? How many grams did he keep for himself?

SSgrower

SSgrower

1st. day of the week, hope everyone's garden is fine or recovering, mine got upgrades and I am putting up another tent, 3 total with this new Green Hut 3x3'. My mentor has "Played out", he's not up to tending two tents at 70 years young so I am taking the tent back to my grow room to re-arrange the room for control and ease of care as I am getting older as well. The gals are happy with the new A/C Infinity 6" inline system, pic's soon, they are going into week "2" of flower. 3 trimmed, 1 to go. It's the big Trainwreck I have left to trim,Cheers everyone SS

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
They started bolting 🔩 yea cheers SS week 2 flower 🌼.
Looking real good😁, When I read you were going to trim I got a bit panicky, 😧until I saw your pics. I hate seeing them get trimmed down to the bones, I've seen a lot of guys doing that and it doesn't always work out. I know some growers have great success cutting them all off but too me its just wrong, I'm old I in my ways and I just can't get myself to do it. I'll pull a few leaves here and there after Flip if they're covering bud sites or blocking light through the plant but I like my solar panels and as long as they green and healthy I like them to stay that way

SSgrower

SSgrower

Yes I have learned to veg better after help here at the Farm also my mentor kept me from trimming until flip. I saw the difference and won't look back to the way I was trimming. Advancement is what we all strive for as growers. Genetic's help alot as well as you see the "node spacing" and overall structure of the strain. These seeds I am running now have good genetics that are "known" or before cultivated. Pic's of an additional growth overnight in 10 minutes,SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Yesterday I went by my "Old Mentors" place to give him some $6 an oz to try an pick up the 3x3 tent I got him for his grow room. Good smoke for $1 less than I let mine go for,Lol. He's still drying the Gorilla Glue?? under little fans small branches drying?? The tent I tried to provide him would have been great to hang in,huh? Some people I can't understand, so I just write here for advise and "Grow On" by myself, a lonely life of an outlaw grower, walking alone 5 blocks with my tackle box to Bay fish for Trout & redfish, maybe a flounder this time of the season, such a lonely life. Fuc em all! I am SSgrower King of all Cannabis,Lol!

Top Bottom