Transplanted plants to new pot and theyre dying.

• Thread starter Spesifik420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spesifik420

Spesifik420

Its been 3 days since ive transplanted and they are looking horrible. Leaves drooping. Is this fixable? Im using organic soil so im not sure what is wrong. Any info would help thank you

Porky1982

Porky1982

They don’t like being transplanted during flowering.
How rough were you when ya did it. Did you disturb the roots much.
Have you watered it since transplant.

Spesifik420

Spesifik420

i did not know that and well i watched a video on it before i did it and tried being gentle but i may have been a little rough trying to loosen it up too much. No i watered it that day and was barely gonna water it today or tomorrow morning.

RR1

RR1

i did not know that and well i watched a video on it before i did it and tried being gentle but i may have been a little rough trying to loosen it up too much. No i watered it that day and was barely gonna water it today or tomorrow morning.
Two rules;
Try not to transplant during flower because if you do damage, you don't have time to nurse them back. Once flowering starts, you only have so much time to get it right.
And second, always use a product like superthrive to reduce chances of transplant shock.
The only real question I have is why did you think these were ready to flower? They are thin and spindly. They look severely underlit. One resource I get for people i'm teaching is Jorge Cervantes Indoor growing Bible. Nice book to learn step by step how to start to learn to grow from start to finish.
Once you learn how to grow healthy plants, then the sky is the limit.
Good luck, lot's of good advice on this site.
RR1

Top Bottom