Transplanting In To Out

• Thread starter average grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
average grow

average grow

G'day all, my small indoor grow is filling up, so I've decided to either upgrade to an actual tent, or I can put it off for a few more months and take one of the two girls outside to finish her life. It's currently heading into autumn where I live so she'll go straight to flower, and I'll veg the other inside for awhile and then flip.

Just curious as to whether or not you guys think she's big enough to flower now?

Cheers

Transplanting in to out
Transplanting in to out 2
average grow

average grow

Top photo is the one plant I'm removing, (which is the right one on the bottom photo)

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Looks good. I’d lollipop em a bit (clean up all the little stuff down at the bottom.) let er recover a bit then flower em. Welcome

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

If you pruned em, hope you're trying your hand at cloning. Best time to try. Your just tossing those trimmings. Could be viable clones.

Dunge

Dunge

I didn't read any mention of "hardening off".
Take care to introduce plants to direct sun slowly (3 days of shade).
I have had sun burn set plant development back by weeks due to leaf bleaching.
Plants look good.

average grow

average grow

Update, the one transplanted outside is coming along nicely. The other is small with a fair amount of tops (suffered from thrips, hopefully on the mend)
IMG 20190421 100516
IMG 20190422 155453

average grow

average grow

If you pruned em, hope you're trying your hand at cloning. Best time to try. Your just tossing those trimmings. Could be viable clones.
I had thought about it! But i just didn't have the room to put them anywhere, i still have 8 beans of this strain, so once these 2 finish up I'll pop the remainders

Latest posts

Top Bottom