TRC Alexis Hammer F2 in the Making

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
^ nice one Pura

Nope Flower room is getting dismantled and moved slowly but surely. Nothing rocking right now except these 2 to make some seeds with. LOL my veg spot is growing past the lights. There are in the closet in that room under a 400 MH right now. Temps are good so might switch it out for a 600 or a 1K.

Room2.jpg

pura

pura

yup looks like you have your hands full with that one
hope everything works out and you get assembled there quickly. i switched my 1000 to a 600 just now.. noticed alot of stretch with the t-hammers, not sure if its the genetics or my space between the lights and the ladies.. never had this happen before but ill keep an eye on them, eventually go back to the 1000 after 3-4wks in..

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
ahhh other room is pretty much built I'm just Lazy lol. Have to finish up the electrical and get the AC man out.

Prob the distance. The Hammers never had too much stretch for me.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Lone's Description:

Alexis Hammer (elite clone series)- TRC Alexis is a clone only hidden in the TRC stable of elite clones. Lonestar came across this one of a kind indica mom years ago from a secret cross of extremely potent parents. The Alexis clone was a huge yielding indica that would produce dank, dense buds, but gave you a huge soaring sativa high! Through our quest of bringing only the best to the fore front, the Alexis Hammer will be one of the many elite clone hybrids we will be releasing to you. We always believe in creating strains that are multi-dimensional so we selected the amazing super narcotic Texas Hammer for this cross! Still an indica dominant hybrid, but now it has become very well rounded, dank dense colas, of sticky goo, still having great yields, but now with more of the indica kick that places this cross into a whole new category! TRC Alexis Hammer will become famous like a Northern Lights, or a Blueberry, because the Alexis Hammer is great in everyway! You get you kick ass potency, huge yield, extreme ease of growing, 8 weeks flower, clones great! Ladies and gentlemen, Alexis Hammer will be talked about for ages! Flowering time: 8 weeks Nutrient: medium to heavy(mid flower) Yield: High! Type: Indica dominant ,Tried, Tested and True! Satisfaction guaranteed!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I still think it all started with the Blackberry Apocolypse cut he got from Memy, that is the mystery badass heavy yeildin indica cut IMO.

I have the strait Alexis goin now for a few years and it is full on Blackberry Apocolypse, turns black outdoors, its a trip, real licorishie smell and huge colas

Tex

DSCN2544
DSCN2476
090927FrontRange38
sky high

sky high

Damn, TK. You never cease to amaze me with what "ya got goin'". I remember (or is it "rememy"?) these from back in the day. Lotsa great crosses were made from that foundation and LS's other in-house genetics.

I did these about the time LS and V split ways and LS had his LEO encounter. About the same time i had a few issues goin on and i decided to shut my grow down for awhile. As you may remember I had Sharon.... and because I wanted to preserve some of these fine genetics before I unplugged, I took a pack of the fist Mary Jane's released to "the family" and found a stout stud with some purple hues and let him bang the shit out of Sharon.

I've given a few of these out but only recieved one report back. (fuckin A, ain't that the way it always goes?) These folks reported that the plants they grew had MASSIVE club-type colas of grapey/hashy tasting DANK. They also reported a very high female ratio....but my guess is that was just luck of the draw.

I wanna pop some of these this Winter when space allows. Would love to pop about 100 and make some selections but unfortunately the look-see here will be much smaller when it happens ;-)

Sorry for the diversion ChemCris.... good luck with the orgy!

s h

Picture 077
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Niiiiiiccccccceeeee!!!!! I got space..lol

Tex

sky high

sky high

now WHY doesn't that surprise me? snicker, snicker.....

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRONNNN! Dat stinky/stiicky little bitch!

fun times deserve revisitin'.... ;-)

s h

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I had the Sharon cut for awhile but I also ran a few packs of the Sharon F3's and those where tits, a bunch of goodies in there..

Right now I have Kendra(black hammer), Alexis(blackberry), Cherry HP x Sensi Star(cherry star), Comrade2 x Sensi Star(russian star), Sensi Star x Comrade2(star of russia), and Klingon adventure goin right now and all are stellar

Tex

sky high

sky high

Dddddddammmmn. Waive that TRC flag high, bro!

Still have a few packs of stuff here, some sent diiiiirect from LS. Prolly one of the most generous cats I ever encountered on the Net. (not tellin you anything, I'm sure).

would love to see him back at it..... (can only hope)

s h

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
As always TK killer bro! That strait Alexis is some niiiiiice smoke.

Sky High all good man. Shit Mary Jane was by far my Fav Smoke from all the beans and cuts I ran. Had such a unique almost Lemon-Lime taste (I think of 7-up). Lucky bro. Sure to find some gems in that stock!!! Who knows time will tell for the ole hell raiser ;)

Thx winta.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good cem! Im about to pop some of the Alexis Hammer's as well as these and make alot of F2's and crosses. Doing my best to keep the TRC gear alive!

Double Karen
Tx Hammer
Double Heather
Blueberry F4
Mary Jane
Sweet13
Janis
Kendra
Trina

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Sweet 13, Mary Jane, and those Blueberry F4's are the gems in that group, nice stash...

Tex

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey have any of you southern boys tried the Cherry Smash, V and lone did? Before V walked from the game from some personal tragedy he hooked me up with a bunch of bad ass stuff, i was researching the Cherry smash, and i heard it was a sick cross of V's cherry hash with lone's hammer! Also did you guys get your hands on the Grape god they did, Texas Kid, did you have a chance?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
The Grape Gods were sick. The Grapefruit period was. Love that plant. Seemed to mix well from all the stuff I tried. I got more of the God bud leaning ones which hey wasnt bad at all either lol.

The only thing I tried with the Cherry Hash was the Cherry Hashplant x Sensi Star x Santa Marta Golds. I dug those.

Did run some Smash Berries, Lost in Times, and Lost in Space. Local bro still has some Smash Berries going.

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
Hot damn bro, yeah i seen them smash berries and there killer, did you ever try V's black Indica, it's sick, i think i might have a few packs kicking around. He gave a few Sour Indicas that he never released, as well.

Cemchris cool thread, feels like an school jam, kinda like listening to 90's tunes for me, it's crazy people still remember these strains!

Oh yeah them f2's of any of these will be nuts, i've always felt f2's were where the magic was at, lots of crazy shit to find man!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I ran the Grape God and there where some strait up Godbud f2's I had for a bit as well....

I have a Cherry Hashplant x Sensi Star that smells like those cherry smash candies you can get at the corner store, super smelly

Tex

Top Bottom