trc blueberry x cherry hp

• Thread starter justagrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justagrower

Latest grow in my wee cupbaord........(1600mmLx1500mmWx2400mmH)

Light - 600w MH for veg / 1st 3 weeks flower , 600w HPS remainder 12/12

ventilation - 100mm 85m3/hr draw : 150mm 133m3/hr exhaust

compost / potting soil - B & Q John Innes #2 + #3
amendments - Sears Rockdust
Bacteria/Fungi - GHE BioMagix

Nutrients - BioBizz Grow and Bloom

seeds germed in RW then into 75mm rounnd pots with a 50/50 mix of p/lite and westland advanced+ mp compost . they no likey !!
transplanted to 130mm sq pots with B & Q JI #2 with better results .
pics show em 4 weeks after transplant (approx 6 wks from germ) . all they ve had till this stage is city tap water , bubbled for at least 24hrs .

as well as the 10 blucherries , took a chance and planted 10 ak47xsk1 freebies at same time . quite easy to spot them in the 1st pic , lot more variation . the bluchs grew like clones from seed .

Mixed bunch
J

justagrower

to mods - tried to edit the last post to add this pic . not letting me for some reason . on the manage attachments pop up the original 3 pics are showing as uploaded , when i try to upload another pic it aint hapnin ? please delete this and transfer pic to last post if pos . mucho gratias !

blucherries males with ak47sk1 male on left . burnt leaves are the remnants of the mix they didn t like !

Males
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful my friend , I wish I would have gotten some more TRC gear when the Resin Monk was still around . Bluedancer is my #1 all time favorite to date . I can't wait to see you flower these out . :)

J

justagrower

thanks zoo . seen your BD pics at the other forum . just stunning man . my all time fav also came from Lones beans - trc Swt 13 . i miss the old coot and hope we see hm posting again really soon :wink: .

females 1-5 before transplant to final 6.5L pots with John Innes # 3 ......

Bbchpfemale1side
Bbchpfemale1top
Bbchpfemale2side
Bbchpfemale2top
Bbchpfemale3side
Bbchpfemale3top
Bbchpfemale4side
Bbchpfemale4top
Bbchpfemale5side
Bbchpfemale5top
J

justagrower

gave them around 10 days to settle into their new pots them switched to 12/12.
fast forward 21 days and here s how they were looking , taller aksk1s at the back .

Day 21
Day21 2
Canopy
J

justagrower

last pic should ve been this .... ( it s not letting me remove it in manage attachments ??)

Canopy 140608
J

justagrower

females at 31 days ,forgot to mention in last post - started feeding BioBizz Grow and Bloom first week of flower. kicked off at 1ml+1ml / litre , and gradually increased to 1ml Grow + 3ml Bloom / litre .

Bchp day31
Bchp day31 pic2
Bchp day31 pic3
Bchp day31 pic4
Bchp day31 pic5
Bchp day31 pic6
Bchp day31 pic7
Bchp day31 pic8
Bchp day31 pic9
Bchp day31 pic10
D

Dagga

Nice and healthy maing! TRC to date has given me the best herb to play with from seed than any other company yet.
blessed up
D

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

dam it looks like someone is going to be very stoned in not too long
:p

J

justagrower

sup krizznap , Dagga , and Moe Danks . cheers for the comments lads . always nice to read .

Now at day 51 , been on plain water for about the last week . starting to see some colours on 2 or 3 of these girls . lights off temps around 20'C , on 27'C.

hoping to let em go 70 or there abouts , but might have to chop early due to visitors . we ll see , still not 100% on arrival dates .

peeez

Bchp day51 pic1
Bchp day51 pic2
Bchp day51 pic3
Bchp day51 pic4
Bchp day51 pic5
Bchp day51 pic6
Bchp day51 pic7
Bchp day51 pic8
Bchp day51 pic9
P

ProGroWannabe

Gorgeous work there, justagrower! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya, hoping that they get to go full term.

P

ProGroWannabe

The flush is really coming on nice man. You got skillz no doubt.

F

frenchfarmer

yummy ... just few dayz before harvesting some... well done, enjoy

Top Bottom