trc blueberry x cherry hp

• Thread starter justagrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

all those plants look killer jag.:happy:
got any dry pics of them you could show us?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
More TRC gear I wish I had . Great job JAG:D

O

organic herbalist

wow all plants looked great.
i had a pk of trc cherry hashplant a couple of years ago but lost them some how.
i think i might of given them to a friend to grow and just forgot about them and who it was i gave them too.

J

justagrower

PGW- cheers mate .

mothra- much appreciated . we go back quite a while , i remember you beat me to some of subs gear on docs auction many moons ago !

RR- howdy my friend!! tell Bill i was asking for him when ya see him . still undecided on the keeper , only one not being run this round is #1 . quite a few nannas on close inspection and the smoke wasn t on par with the others so an easy one to get rid off .

TK- always good to see you posting . hope alls well in the new digs .

Moe- thanks muchly , dry shots coming up . not the best , i trim as i smoke it!!:D

Zoo- dank you kindly . keep your eyes peeled for TKs gear in the future ;)

OH- thanks mate . tbh i was a wee bit worried about the cherry side of this hybrid bringing undesirables . from what i can mind , Ls was sent the CHP seeds by Vegas , who also released cherrysmash or something , which i presume had chp somewhere in its make up . the reports on the cherrysmash were not too good if memory serves me right , but i needn t have worried about Lones work ;)

smoke is nicely balanced and clear . the BB high comes through in all plants with that familiar euphoric glow . the chp has added a real tartness to the mix . sourness and bite to varying degrees . one is particularly sour , like sucking 'soor plumbs' :D

yields ranged from 25-35gs , #4 being lowest and surprisingly #10 the highest .

peeez and gravy

Dry1s
Dry1s2
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

dam those buds are beautiful.
love all the colors from the calyx to the hairs all the way to the leafs.

i think leaving the leafs on the buds for pic make better shots. as long as they're not fan leafs.

J

justagrower

mucho gratias for the comments , always nice to read .

the first set of clones i took just before flowering the seed plants got wiped out by heat. i left them with a friend . who had to stick them out the road , which meant an attic , in full blown sun . they just rotted and smelt like an orange that 'd gone moldy. wasn t into waiting to re-veg the flowering plants .............

so this is first time i v had to take clips in flower , 14 days 12/12. cut from the plant and straight into numbered glasses and jars with plain tap water . 36w fluros to slowly root and re-veg .

most were showing roots in 14 days . they got left for another 14 days or so , with fresh water every 5 days approx. then transplanted to B & Q seed & cutting compost in 3" pots. back under the fluros for another few weeks till the flower room empty .

these were still growing freaky under such dim lights and such small pots , sorta halfway between flowering and veg .

couple of weeks under 600w MH and some room to stretch their legs soon has them vegging along nicely. not much longer before i flip these .

Clonesday1
Clonesvegging1
Clonesvegging2
Clonesvegging3
P

ProGroWannabe

Hell Yeah their growing nicely!!! I think they like ya.

Do you have any weights from your previous grow with these? Just curious....

J

justagrower

cheers PGW . mentioned yields at the end of post #44 .

these were overgrowing the space covered by the 600w . ideally i wanted to keep them to 1m2 .

thanks to herbalizer for posting the picture of the budbox scrog shelf . just what i was after .

Clonesvegging4a
Clonesvegging5a
Clonesvegging6a
Clonesvegging7a
Clonesvegging8a
Clonesvegging9a
Clonesvegging10a
J

justagrower

another week to allow the lowers to catch up and fill the screen before switching to 12/12.

all these have had is water . all their food has come from the compost (B & Q JI #2) with added rockdust and 1 tsp epsoms/6.5l pot well mixed in to the sieved compost . clone rootballs inoculated with rootgrow (myc fungi) during transplant and watered in to 6.5l pots with GenHydro MagiMix benefitial bacteria . no nutrients required till they look like they re needing it .

S

Stackin Paper

Very very nice jag, good to see another uk grower reppin it hard.

M

mrdjk5

looking good there justagrower .
av u dun cherriberry b4 sounds like a good strain
whats smell an taste like ?

Monkfish

Monkfish

very nice indeed justagrower, looks clinical

bests with progress

Mf

J

justagrower

Thanks for the kind word s me old mateys .

i removed the scrog screen and put some under a 250w , with the rest under the 600w.

#5 , 3 , and 10 looking like they ll make it to another run . some random pix at 40 days .

peeez.

BC1
BC2
BC3
BC4
BC5
BC6
BC7
BC8
Top Bottom