TRC Mary Jane x Sharon Widow by Sky High

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
thanks was looking for size com. nice job Chris they look close to 84.g - 112g.
well done sir

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Is it cool if I ask who resin monk is?

Local breeder I assume?

sky high

sky high

"Lonestar" is the Resin Monk and the founder/breeder of wares for the "Texas Resin Company" (TRC) that was a seed company that pumped out some seriously dank crosses from 2002(?) to around 2006-7 when (sadly) Lonestar was busted by the po-po in Tejas. (last I heard a family member ratted him out (?)

Before "kush" was all the rage.....some of these packs were fetching $300+ a pack and were sought after like Raskal and topdawg gear are today here @ the Farm.

He was a funny fucker. Always treated me well..always fun to yakk with and to try to decipher WTF he was sayin'. LOL. Cats who were around know what i'm talkin about on all fronts!

respect!

s h

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
When I first met him, I had to take an oath on a Louis L'Amour novel...lol....no shit..

I am still runnin the Kendra "Black Hammer" and Alexis for the power and color. We also just hit them up with my Alien 4 male so that should be fun in the sun..

Tex

O

organic4life

I remember him well. Lol wasnt sharon aka white widow a peach and cream smell and taste with a killer high . I also remember someone grew her outside without checking on her all season and she came out amazing.

sky high

sky high

To me the Sharon clone had an old school/hashy/pine/ kinda thing goin with a slight fruit note on the side. The Mary Jane's i grew (and sourced the (purple) dad from in this cross) leaned to the hashy/grape side and seem to be what is riding on the forefront of many of the phenos in this cross.

s h

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
When I first met him, I had to take an oath on a Louis L'Amour novel...lol....no shit..

I am still runnin the Kendra "Black Hammer" and Alexis for the power and color. We also just hit them up with my Alien 4 male so that should be fun in the sun..

Tex

Maaaaaaaannnn thats gonna be a power house!!!!

What kind of smell does the Alexis you have put off. The Alexis Hammer is super grapey so far.

Lones moved to greener pastures in a med state.

JAWS

JAWS

hey CHEM:hi
beautiful work brother and im stoked like most are im sure that we got peeps like you still working those lines....
carry on brother:banana1sv6:

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
beautiful work brother and im stoked like most are im sure that we got peeps like you still working those lines....
carry on brother:banana1sv6:
Thx Bro. The real credit goes to people like Skyhigh and Texas Kid. I have only F2'd the Alexis Hammer and crossed it to NLHaze. So I guess I can take some small credit but none the less man big ups back at ya for your work.

JAWS

JAWS

thank you much my friend, im no master but i do try and thats worth something..

i dont know SKYHIGH but if he/she working the TRC GEAR then big props gos there way aswell..

yup TK is good ppl for-sure dont know him real well but we did have some PM exchanges a few years ago, and i follow his grows with a NAPKIN like most do im sure.....
respect brother:hi

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My alexis smells like blackberry liquorich....

Tex

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Day 44

Mary_Jane_019.jpg

Mary_Jane_028.jpg

EDIT: Gallery is Jacked. Have to wait till its fixed.

M

mokush

What happened to these people are they still around ? What about plan B

M

mokush

plants are beautiful bro i like seeing some fresh gear being worked instead of the run of the mill

sky high

sky high

Uuuuuhum! Fuckin A....

That second pheno has the purp twinge the Dad had that i used in the cross.

To clarify...I'm not reworking/workin TRC gear. These were a one-time crossing to try to preserve what I could of "Sharon" after all the BS went down for LS. It just so happened that I had to shut down just after his incident so I was glad I got these in the can before that happened/these genetics were lost on my end.

gonna be a killa finish, chris! WOW!

s h

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Thx Dude! You made it all possible. These are turning out stellar man. Need to pop some of these man!!

I know the Plan B peeps are still around. Haven't really talked to any of them in years. All of this stuff is Pre Plan B

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Last spoke with Vegas a few months back. He seams well and sent me some trc genetics, the ones I just run, the sharron widow etc. But did not find a keeper.

Those plants looks lovely cris

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Got 2 Of them Purple one and a Green one. Day 52 on the Flush

Purple One

Mary_Jane_A_01.jpg

Mary_Jane_A_02.jpg

Mary_Jane_A_04.jpg

Mary_Jane_A_03.jpg

The Green One

Mary_Jane_B_01.jpg