TRC Mary Jane x Sharon Widow by Sky High

• Thread starter cemchris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
All is good still curing in the jars. Give it a week or 2 longer. Going great.

sky high

sky high

Puff, puff, pass....

and the verdict is ???? ;-)~

hope all is well bro

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
All is good bro. Holidays like kicking my ass ;)

Give me an hour or so throw up some shots and a report. Came out killer :)

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
MJ_1.jpg

MJ_2.jpg

I dont waste my time with the forms:

Has a real hashy taste with a rotten fruit undertone. Just a hint of rotten fruit. Very smooth smoke. Not harsh at all. Big rips easy to hold.

Very creeper. You hit takes a good 10 min to kick in and feel the effects. Its effects are great to boot. Very narcotic. Likes to keep you in the same position from where you smoked it.

I would say about an 8/10 in the strength. Yield was good for that run. 4 oz's. Im keeping the purple cut. The green pheno was less creeper and more face punch but the buzz and taste on the purple one I'm diggin.

Big ups to Sky high. Loved/Love me some Mary Jane. So glad I could grow her again!!!!!

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
MJ_1.jpg

MJ_2.jpg

I dont waste my time with the forms:

Has a real hashy taste with a rotten fruit undertone. Just a hint of rotten fruit. Very smooth smoke. Not harsh at all. Big rips easy to hold.

Very creeper. You hit takes a good 10 min to kick in and feel the effects. Its effects are great to boot. Very narcotic. Likes to keep you in the same position from where you smoked it.

I would say about an 8/10 in the strength. Yield was good for that run. 4 oz's. Im keeping the purple cut. The green pheno was less creeper and more face punch but the buzz and taste on the purple one I'm diggin.

Big ups to Sky high. Loved/Love me some Mary Jane. So glad I could grow her again!!!!!
@cemchris,Glad to see ya back,Man~
I learned a lot from U previous threads, from gh3parts formulas to rockwool irrigation ,damn it Man.
u and Dirtbag are my mentor.

coolslayer

coolslayer

I am back on here all the time,you should visit and catch up. Where are all the other old schoolers?

coolslayer

coolslayer

I learned a lot from U previous threads, from gh3parts formulas to rockwool irrigation ,damn it Man.
I don't think that he is back, I was confused about his whereabouts. I have been here off and on for 14 years.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Hello, I am coolslayer. Nice to meet you, I was here way back with cemchris and others. You can see us posting on this thread's first page.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Oh wait, that was a different thread.....

Oh well, you can search for my posts and see the older ones.

Top Bottom