Tre Star Dawg

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

you ain't kidding.....these little bitches already stink up my veg room. will be getting a new scrubber this week. thanks homie!

ET,

Can't wait for the party to start here, hope you got a new filter (or a couple) :) I think they are gonna be some nasty smelling ladies ya got there! Always looking top notch bro

Much Respect
2DogWalker

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking good, E.T. Can't wait to see them get big. Any pics of the whole plants? I wanna see what I got in my future! Good luck wit everything bro.

E

E.T.

thanks rival. all cuts have started to root, so this week i'll have em in 3 gal bags. let the show begin!

Looking good, E.T. Can't wait to see them get big. Any pics of the whole plants? I wanna see what I got in my future! Good luck wit everything bro.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Any new pics for us bro? I got my beans yesterday. These r gonna rock. I can't wait to see how things r going, E.T.

E

E.T.

just got the cuts into 2 gal pots. will throw up some pics as they adjust to their new home...

sticky icky

sticky icky

What's up killer lookin great these are gonna be insane do work like u always do evrything well witcha mang?

E

E.T.

What's up killer lookin great these are gonna be insane do work like u always do evrything well witcha mang?

hey sticky, what's the haps my brutha! thanks for the kindness homie. things are chuggin' along nicely. all of the tre star dawg cuts are doing great! adjusted nicely to their new home, just a few days behind the blueberry og's in growth....well, except for the runt cut, it just got put into it's 2gal pot yesterday, so it will be about a week before i throw up some pics of it...more then likely flipping the switch on these around that time....

Tre Star Dawg1
Tsd1

Tre Star Dawg2
Tsd2

Tre Star Dawg3
Tsd3

Tre Star Dawg4
Tsd4

Tre Star Dawg5
Tsd5

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sweet glad to hear evrythangs goin smooth those babies look super healthy and ready to start bushin out,really nice lookin leafs 2 those blue og's sound bomb I gotta hit that thread up soon aswell be cool bro talk to ya soon!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Cuts r looking awesome bro. Do u always keep the seed moms? I usually flip the seeds and keep cuts. Might have to try that technique! Im gonna soak some of my Tre Star Dawg soon. Thanx for sharing the pics, E.T!

E

E.T.

i always keep the seed as my mom. as soon as i can take a really nice, big cut from the top....i behead that shit! run the cuts all natural, and begin training the seed for a proper run. that way, i know what's what.

Cuts r looking awesome bro. Do u always keep the seed moms? I usually flip the seeds and keep cuts. Might have to try that technique! Im gonna soak some of my Tre Star Dawg soon. Thanx for sharing the pics, E.T!

C

crazydip

looking good man! cant wait to see them in full bloom now bro...I got 3 now but they are much indica than yours just a little bigger than your cuts....great stuff im so glad i found this thread and watch it unfold :cool0041:

urbanite420

urbanite420

i always keep the seed as my mom. as soon as i can take a really nice, big cut from the top....i behead that shit! run the cuts all natural, and begin training the seed for a proper run. that way, i know what's what.

Thats cool beans! I thought I was the only one that kept the seed as my mom :pimp:

P

paulycali

Thats cool beans! I thought I was the only one that kept the seed as my mom :pimp:

You may still be urbanite420. Sounds like E.T. only keeps his mother from seed around temporarily. Then he uses one of the clones as his new mother. Is this correct E.T.? I always wanted to keep a mother from seed but always flowered her out first to see if she was worthy. Of course taking a cutting or two prior to the flip. I feel its less work to manage a cutting then a mother plant and a cutting takes up less space. I guess everyones different. I wonder which method is most common....

P

paulycali

Nice work E.T! Those ladies are looking mighty happy. Im sure they will turn out amazing. This strain rocks for sure. Keep up the good work and i look forward to some more pics and info on the Tre Star Dawg

E

E.T.

thanks guys! yeah, paulycali is correct. i keep my seed mom's until i have really nice bushes. i run cuts for the first time to see how they perform, then if i have something i want to keep and run again, a super bush is waiting.
looks to me like i have 2 females, 2 males and the runt is still unconfirmed. will have pics up tomorrow....

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Great looking plants my friend, congrats on the 2fems and 2males!

I am really interested in this strain as well this is going to make some seriously potent indica medicine.

CouchLock Central!

Good Luck, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

RC

E

E.T.

thanks RC. here's another lil update. about another week and they should be ready to go...

tsd1--first one up with the most vigor. nice structure. male keeper.
Tsd1

Tsd1a

Tsd1b

tsd2--second confirmed male. longer internodal spacing. maybe a keeper, depending on how he flowers...
Tsd2

Tsd2a

Tsd2b

tsd3--male, not a keeper.
Tsd3

Tsd3a

Tsd3b

tsd4--second confirmed female. shorter plant with nice structure.
Tsd4

Tsd4a

Tsd4b

tsd5--first confirmed female. taller plant with nice structure.
Tsd5

Tsd5a

Tsd5b

tsd6--runt. think it might be a girl....fingers crossed....usually something special about runts...just pushed it's first set of new leaves
Tsd6

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking really good, ET! I'm gonna be popping my beans really soon. I like the looks of these plants in veg. Nice fat leaves! Have u topped them yet? Keep us posted bro! Keep up the great work as well.

E

E.T.

thanks rival. i won't top these cuts so i can see how they naturally branch. but i did top the moms to get em...:rock

Looking really good, ET! I'm gonna be popping my beans really soon. I like the looks of these plants in veg. Nice fat leaves! Have u topped them yet? Keep us posted bro! Keep up the great work as well.

P

paulycali

Great looking bunch you got there. I feel you on that runt thing runts can be gems something special for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom