Tre Star Dawg

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

thanks my brutha, the ladies def seem happy...if my ladies are happy, i'm happy :hi

Those chicks are growing by the day, probably start stinking up the place soon. Hope all is well with you

mal

thanks 2dw! i'll try to get a whiff today and describe it better. i think one is straight funk, while the other seems a little sweeter atm. look forward to watching yours in action. just about to put my tsd male to work with the black haze cut! woo hoo! :cool0041:

What up bro,

Those Tre Star Dawgs r gonna be something great....
What kind of smells are they giving off?
Popped some of my own yesterday, can't wait to hear/see how these turn out. Think you have something realllly special here man....

Ill be around

2DogWalkER

thank you sir! :bow

WATCHING LIKE A HAWK MY BROTHER!!!
happyhappy:hi

sticky icky

sticky icky

Oh yeah lookin dope my brotha I bet there startin to stink like hell!

JAWS

JAWS

nothing wrong with that smell as long as the ladies they be clean, ohh not sure if should roll with that reply..
will see:icon_animal26:

dirk d

dirk d

Looking good E.T., im about to pop a couple tres star dawgs myself. im subbd for the show.

S

sensisaint

looking sick bro. good luck with f2's and the rest of the grow. their going to be fire for sure. peace

T

thumpnasty

last night i hit up my svf ogk clone with my tre star dog pollen. i have seven tre star dog females three weeks in...... ill make f'2 with the winner of those next round. i had 5 males that all looked and smelled really similar , i hope i picked a good one. we will see......

E

E.T.

i'm not a fan of sour kitty....:animal0048:....but desperate times call for desperate measures.

nothing wrong with that smell as long as the ladies they be clean, ohh not sure if should roll with that reply..
will see:icon_animal26:

thanks. good luck with yours

Looking good E.T., im about to pop a couple tres star dawgs myself. im subbd for the show.

thank you :bow

looking sick bro. good luck with f2's and the rest of the grow. their going to be fire for sure. peace

sounds like you'll have your hands full....

last night i hit up my svf ogk clone with my tre star dog pollen. i have seven tre star dog females three weeks in...... ill make f'2 with the winner of those next round. i had 5 males that all looked and smelled really similar , i hope i picked a good one. we will see......

E

E.T.

here's a couple pics from last night after the lights went out. fkn tired from a killer weekend up on the mountain climbing seracs. day 34

tsd4
Tsd4d34

tsd5
Tsd5d34

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looking dank hommie nice job.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin dank as hell I bet they smell even better killin it dawg!

Top Bottom