Tre Star Dawg

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Beautiful pics !! some pure chem lookn fiyah for sure !!

the first 3 are epic ! looks bad ass when ya blow the pics up full size - can't wait to see these just before chop ,all the chem's Ive ran continue to stack the trichs till the end
I will have a photo session at the end that will be Dynomite!
Looking good Munch! Can't wait to see the end
Thanks Digger. It wont be too long.;)
What do you want me to say ----- "you're doing a good job" --------- lol. How far along are these ladies and how much longer are you gonna let em' go!
Oh No Rodzilla! These ladies are 5 weeks and a cpl dayz. You know its turning out decent but I have High Hopes for these with a solid run. That #3 is showing she is a bad bitch. It could produce some clubs! Probably gonna go 9 weeks but it depends on the trics.Hopefully they ready then cause ive got more fire to put in this room ya dig!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Here we are at about 6.5 weeks in. Getting fatter by the day:).

pugliese63

pugliese63

Beautiful, I've seen so many dank, impressive pics of Stardawg that its now a must have. Hopefully there will be a restock soon.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking straight DANK Bud! Great job so far brotha, CANT wait to see these finish or to pop my Tres Dawg ix & Stardawg beans, oooooooowie. That #3 IS a beast, shes got a hella fat ass on her, awesome. Best wishes on the rest of the grow bro. Rap to ya! Peace Bud! Motiv

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Those ladys are beautiful broseph! Very , Very, Nice!
Thanks Exotic! They are some lookers for sure.
Beautiful, I've seen so many dank, impressive pics of Stardawg that its now a must have. Hopefully there will be a restock soon.
If I had the $$ I'd buy 2 more packs of this TSD!;)
Looking straight DANK Bud! Great job so far brotha, CANT wait to see these finish or to pop my Tres Dawg ix & Stardawg beans, oooooooowie. That #3 IS a beast, shes got a hella fat ass on her, awesome. Best wishes on the rest of the grow bro. Rap to ya! Peace Bud! Motiv
Thanks brotha! She gotta big but.:) I'll be looking for that grow Motiv.Sure to be a killer one!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So i was checking on the ladies last night and #3 has split itself in half! There were 2 main colas on top and the stalk couldnt handle the weight. I staked them up so hopefully they will still finish up alright. I got buds hanging everywhere.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looks fire bro Is she better than the stardawg? Have you grown stardawg b4 or only tsd? I just got a pack of Stardawg and Trestardawg looks like I'll have to do a side by side and find out for my self I can't wait to see the new pics!
This is my first time with Top Dawg. I was trying to get the Stardawg but it sold out so fast I bought these instead. Good score for you I'll be watching for your grow PG.:)

Top Bottom