Tre Star Dawg

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Beautiful! I'm glad you took the hand shots for perspective. Those are some dank looking fat ass buds, bro. Enjoy and blow some of that goodness you've helped into the world onto the screen when you get a chance.
Thanks for checking things out D!
Hell yeah Bud! Those turned out to be some serious chunkers. Sorry to hear about the mold and the split though. Next time you top there in the center try either leaving like an inch or so of stem above the node, which makes it a bit tougher to split, or about week 4 in flower, once stretch is done, wrap some tape around the stem at/under the node to keep it from splitting. Ive had splits like that several times so i now usually tape and leave some stem there, works for me. You can tape it up after a split too and the two sides will grow back together, but its better to avoid the split in the first place if you can, just my experience is all. Great job man! Peace brother! Motiv
They were some fat booty bitches! Thanks for the info bro.;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
right on bro. thanks for sharing
Thanks for tuning in.
whats up budmuncher, how is the revegg coming along? How was the cured smoke and potency on this strain?
The reveg was a no go! None of the plants I tried to reveg did anything. First for me. And for the smoke I forgot so I'll smoke a piece right now.

Hmmmmmm puff puff

The smell of the bud is lemony, slight fuely with a lil skunkiness. Smooth on the inhale with that lemon peel flavor. Kinda of a rich earthy smoke. The buzz is heady with some good body to it. Also fairly easy on the lungs.

Im high now and feel a little more disappointed that the reveg was a bust. I lost a cpl other keepers because of the reveg too.:(
Im def at an 8 with the potency and creeping up. A better run without the heat and humidity problems would get it higher im sure.
Those really came out thick!! Nice man, looks like a nice pile of dank!
Thanks for checking things out true grit. It was a nice pile and gone too fast.;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Beautiful! I'm glad you took the hand shots for perspective. Those are some dank looking fat ass buds, bro. Enjoy and blow some of that goodness you've helped into the world onto the screen when you get a chance.
Oh yeah I forgot the pics of the bud I just Toked on. Puff puff........ear man.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Just got the chance to run threw your show BUD, Sweet looking buds , you prob are still puffing away on them now, great grow enjoyed it.... best of luck ..... gotta get to your others soon...... RESPECT sOs er

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Just got the chance to run threw your show BUD, Sweet looking buds , you prob are still puffing away on them now, great grow enjoyed it.... best of luck ..... gotta get to your others soon...... RESPECT sOs er
Thanks a bunch soser. I was actually smoking some of that bud pictured above last night with some oil. ;) My current grows are off the hook bro. Tahoe Alien f2, OG Jam v2 and GranDoggyPurps got that room smelling nice at almost 8 weeks! Thanks again for the good words homie!:D

devious d

devious d

just running some testers of whitefire x tres stardawg , and querkle x tre stardawgs on another site, glad i found this thread give me an idea of tres stardawgs pheno,s,and how fat and dank they are with there fox tails, the whitefire used was a special crystal making machine[even amongst other wifis] and maybe speed up the querkle, be henge buds for s.o.g plant. still on there 4th or 5 th node cant wait now after seeing these respect D.D

Top Bottom