Trees are for fun not for effiency

• Thread starter Donkdbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
killer thread bro! i'd love to hear the final weight on that run. +1 dog!

N

Noworries

can you reuse your runoff? or just consider it waste? thinking about trying a coco grow next

D

Donkdbz

Final weight ....still trimming

I prefer drain to waste. You always know what your putting in and can adjust nutrients easier that way. Plus you can hand feed Earthworm/Humic/Compost teas without worry about clogging dripper lines.

N

Noworries

do you train the branches through the cage while its growing to promote bushing or is it just a support system for the buds? awesome grow

D

Donkdbz

do you train the branches through the cage while its growing to promote bushing or is it just a support system for the buds? awesome grow

Both. Just depends on how early you get the cage on.

I consider the runoff from my coco waste. If I was gonna do ebb and flow I would use hydroton/perlite or may perlite/DE.

N

Noworries

I am going to order some coco next week. I've got some clones that I dont have room on my flood table for that i dont want to waste. Going to veg them forever =P

P

publicharmony

yellow yes...but I did not mean for her sugar leaves to die off. I cut her N down way too soon. probable cost me 1/4lb for being a lazy ass.

she was the hog of the group and I did not want to make a separate res just for her. my group of girls that run was totally unmatched.

What part of the plant did the yellowing first start? looks kinda like a MG def.

D

Donkdbz

killer run Donkdbz, any clue on the final #'s? .mack

No clue on final #'s. I am busy with work all the time. Plus wife and toddler. So trimming up runs always take me forever.

Anyways currently at 1lb 10oz on the super lemon haze with more to go. Also have trimmed up 35oz of the Bubba and lots to go.

Got at least 4 more weeks till I am done trimming.

J

Jalisco Kid

Nice to see you get this finished up. Going for trees though you have to get the right equipment. I used a centurion last run now I can never imagine using scissors on trees again. It used to be pure fun tossing in 1/4 oz trimmed buds into the curing tank now even that is looked at as a pain in my life. JK
I love my sats but I love my bubba in the late evening. Hope you enjoy your work

HG23

HG23

Still trimming Donkbdz? Nice grow log, are you still planning to do another tree run?

D

Donkdbz

Moving so just took some equipment to a friends house and doing a flat run. My veg space is getting way overgrown and need to finish up the flower room asap.

Have trimmed up over 9 1/2 so far and stiff have that whole plant chilling in the cage another 1/3 to 1/2 plant sitting in cage and a some hangers. I am guessing 3 or 4 left

D

Donkdbz

Yep. This was my 1st time running any sort of kush and thats bout 1.5 a light so real happy.

If I would have ran only super lemon easy 14+

My current girls are in ready grow aeration mix. Stuff works awsome. Cost wise cheaper to mix yourself.....but if not getting yelled at by your old lady ....worth the extra 3-4bucks per 1.5cu

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

What do you have under the plants to catch the runoff? Are those all 40 gallon lo pro resos? How do you drain them? pumps?

Top Bottom