Tres Kush

• Thread starter caliogk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah some fire right there trim sessions in full affect killer job player!:rock

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Hell yeah some fire right there trim sessions in full affect killer job player!:rock

Ty SI. Once I get going, I just fade into the matrix and stay focused. The job must get done :banana1sv6:

sick kill

Ty GD.

Hell yeah Caliogk, Looking really nice there! Gonna b some tasty meds bro!

baba G

Always good vibes from your end baba. Very tasty Meds indeed. JJ is the man.

HOLY SHIT bro those look amazing man am I kicking myself for not grabbing these when I had the chance your did a great job bro those look fire!!

TY PG. Great genetics are key. I've noticed you've dropped some coin on packs recently, why are you worried about missing this one?? You have super dank on your hands.."...... Smile :icon_animal26:

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Transplanted today (coco blend), sprinkled with Great White before covered with medium.

Watered with straight RO, ph'd.

Tres Kush

HPIM0817

More to come....

G

ganjherbsmoke

He's talking about tres kush what this thread is about lol and it is dank lovin this one pheno I just ran a lot
ur nugs r looking great man good work

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Damn homie! That Tres Kush looks BOMB!

Surfr

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Wow Cali those TresKush look BOMBAY!!!!

Great job, Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing

RC

ttystikk

ttystikk

So how do I get some of them tres kush beans? Looks like a good pheno for the way I grow...

urbanite420

urbanite420

Damn homie, that tres kush cut u gifted me is already rooting out its cup! +1. All those cuts r lookin good bro! Can't wait to flower! I know I've been laggin on that but I need to make sure all the genetics will be safe.

I lost my adapter for my memory stick so that nug pic i was gonna use for that review is trapped on my memory stick! ARGH!

G

grenbone

Looks like some seriously good medicine! Your Tres Kush looks like a keeper for sure. Keep up the good work! You're killin it with these Top Dawg genetics.

E

ess2214

tres kush flower time

just flipped five 'tres kush' ladies over to flower and was wondering what yall found the days to flower until harvest? thanks for the help.....ill post some pics when they start to bud :)

E

ess2214

anyone know what the flowering time is for these 'tres kush'...just flipped 5 ladies over to flower...thanks and pics soon to come

M

mrhouston907

Couple pics of my kush leaning tres kush. She's at 67 days here, am taking her down tonight at 75 days. She has a nice purple that comes in at around 70 days, reeks of funky lemon kush.

20120219 065201 1
M

mrhouston907

Thanks babaG, I know you like some kush, here's a couple more of my "kush" pheno

20120219 065201 2
20120221 171123 2
Top Bottom