Triacontanol

• Thread starter Jarofunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

andysfarm

Hi
im new farmer and growing longan ! I have few questions please can you help me ?

if i use Triacontanol how i have to mix with water ? i have 1000ltr how many gram or kilogram have to mix inside ?
shall i spray the leafs or can i spray the soil to ?

besides you recommend fulvic acid CEC1400 , how i have to use this and which specification did you recommend me ?

zeolite i use already one years ago and have nice effect.

thanks for your help

Kronikcowboy

Kronikcowboy

Triacontanol | Plant Hormone | Trichome Stimulant | Flower Boost:
  • Increase cell growth in roots, and used to produce thicker foliage, trichomes, and flowers.
  • Robust plants, that are more resistant to disease and pathogens.
  • Increases plant branching and allows for more nodes.
  • Improves establishment and growth of young plants produced from cuttings, seed or plugs.
  • Triacontanol helps plants suffering nutrient and growth deficiencies.
  • Triacontanol can increase plant or crop yield up to 40%.
  • Enhances photosynthesis and plant metabolism.
  • Induces the production of buds and flowering.
  • Allows the production of bigger leaves, and bigger root systems.

Triacontanol | Plant Hormone | Trichome Stimulant | Flower Boost is a fatty alcohol, also known as melissyl alcohol or myricyl alcohol, and it is found in plant cuticle waxes and in beeswax. Triacontanol is a growth stimulant for many plants, most notably roses, in which it rapidly increases the number of basal breaks.

Triacontanol | Plant Hormone | Trichome Stimulant | Flower Boost Specification:
  • Product Name : Triacontanol | Plant Hormone | Trichome Stimulant | Flower Boost, TRIA
  • Storage Temperature: 2 to 6° C
  • CAS No: [593-50-0]
  • Structure Formula: C30H60
  • Molecular Weight: 438.82
  • Soluble in EtOH 1 mg/ml
  • Appearance: White Powder
  • Purity: 90%
  • Melting Point: 87 °C

I have yet to use this but mbferts.com is where I sourced this info. They have a few hormones including IBA that looks pretty sweet
Sick buckle is that owlsley?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi
im new farmer and growing longan ! I have few questions please can you help me ?

if i use Triacontanol how i have to mix with water ? i have 1000ltr how many gram or kilogram have to mix inside ?
shall i spray the leafs or can i spray the soil to ?

besides you recommend fulvic acid CEC1400 , how i have to use this and which specification did you recommend me ?

zeolite i use already one years ago and have nice effect.

thanks for your help
If you're working with pure triacontanol, then you've got to follow the manufacturer's directions. If you're trying to work with hay/alfalfa, then make a tea using warm water and let it steep for about 30 minutes for a basic quick tea. If you want more feeding out of that tea, then you will make it into a fermented plant juice. I suggest looking up those methods to learn further.

I cannot make a recommendation as to application rates for the fulvic acid.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

hmm this looks like some good shit. im testing out Vitazyme right now which has triacontanol,brassinosteriod and a ton of other shit that makes plants explode! i posted a pic of the before and after in the chitosan thread on the growth after 7 days. i seen a video on youtube that snow storm ultra has triacontanol in it as well but i have no experience with that product.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

hmm this looks like some good shit. im testing out Vitazyme right now which has triacontanol,brassinosteriod and a ton of other shit that makes plants explode! i posted a pic of the before and after in the chitosan thread on the growth after 7 days. i seen a video on youtube that snow storm ultra has triacontanol in it as well but i have no experience with that product.

Any update on the vitazyme ? If so can you elaborate on application how\when. Thanks swiz

Top Bottom