Triangle kush veg shot.......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

I'm confused as well! lol The Yeti is the headband bx and the OG squared started out as Trinity OG. Should be info in here about all that. I turned my head while that was going on with medic,not bashin medic but i didn't agree with finding a seed in a clone only and calling it an OG male. It's an OG hybrid and should be labeled as such.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I'm confused as well! lol The Yeti is the headband bx and the OG squared started out as Trinity OG. Should be info in here about all that. I turned my head while that was going on with medic,not bashin medic but i didn't agree with finding a seed in a clone only and calling it an OG male. It's an OG hybrid and should be labeled as such.
if created by itself throwing a male flower would it still be considered a hybrid if that was the case or most likely pollinated by something in the room ? but then that wouldn't make sense as it would not be male s1 - i'm confused also , just know I have been hearing about headband since i started growing and have never got a handle on headband or trainwreck for that matter .....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
He does think it's an old OG but everyone know's it as headband and will know what your talking about when ya mention loompa's headband. He did make a backcross called Yeti.
One of my homies brought me some loompas headband and i confused it with high octane which is just another old school og. The nuggs were dank as hell

Motarebel

Motarebel

Anything close to ogr's white s1?

Don't know about that,an S1 to me is the last option as they're quite variable and unpredictable.

The Tahoe,Triangle and White are all excellent,it's just a personal choice to what's the best. Now i've added the F-cut OG and SFV to the mix so these 5 will represent my OG's.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I have a pack of Cali con. Tahoe og regular. I wondered if this was one strain I should of bought feminized. The only reason I say that is the reg pack is the Tahoe clone x sfv bx3 male . I just always felt you'll find better quality in reg seeds. Although I had a freebie slh that was fire

soserthc1

soserthc1

I have a pack of Cali con. Tahoe og regular. I wondered if this was one strain I should of bought feminized. The only reason I say that is the reg pack is the Tahoe clone x sfv bx3 male . I just always felt you'll find better quality in reg seeds. Although I had a freebie slh that was fire
Agreed had a SLH freebie that was awesome myself , i believe you can find fire in fem's - hell ogr has a few , but most prefer not to breed with them so reg is the way most go but have had a few fem plants that were nice...... dinafem none the less also, and the slh was GHS

Reactions: Dad
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Agreed had a SLH freebie that was awesome myself , i believe you can find fire in fem's - hell ogr has a few , but most prefer not to breed with them so reg is the way most go but have had a few fem plants that were nice...... dinafem none the less also, and the slh was GHS[/quote

You had to do it didn't ya! It doesn't take much to trigger a seed purchase n that's the nudge right there. It's crazy I had a 10 Weeker that was solid buds even the larf was dense. Smoked great and had the most unique smell. Kinda like a sour smell with a cream candy undertone. Just think what I could find in a pack lol. I know cap says SLH is his #1,
Sorry to drag us off topic.

tweedy

tweedy

Don't know about that,an S1 to me is the last option as they're quite variable and unpredictable.

The Tahoe,Triangle and White are all excellent,it's just a personal choice to what's the best. Now i've added the F-cut OG and SFV to the mix so these 5 will represent my OG's.

Seems like you've got your OG bases covered :) Is this the F-cut used in OG squared? Not to keep dragging your thread back to Loompa but did it come from him? I want to see a mom picture to help my pheno hunt in the future if you wouldn't mind.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Seems like you've got your OG bases covered :) Is this the F-cut used in OG squared? Not to keep dragging your thread back to Loompa but did it come from him? I want to see a mom picture to help my pheno hunt in the future if you wouldn't mind.

It did come thru Loompa's fingers,once they veg big enough i'll post some pics.

J

joejusttyped

I thought the white was a supposed TK bagseed hybrid/accidental pollenation from a donor onto the TK. Either way it possesses awesome traits.

F-Cut is boss looking, from appearance it kind of looks like the Louie OG!

tweedy

tweedy

It did come thru Loompa's fingers,once they veg big enough i'll post some pics.
Thanks Mota, appreciate it, it is just always good to know what you're looking for I suppose. There was talk about having you on Lem's tinychat soon, I look forward to actually getting to talk talk if you go on, its always nice to meet folks who have influenced the forward motion of our love for beans. :)

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
F-cut was termed that by Time2Unite. He got a cut from Dusty or dankiestog i believe. T2U figured everyone on the interwebs would call it fake. So he then termed it the Fake cut or F-cut for short. Shes been around for a long time. Im about to give her a run myself. Supposedly very similar to loompas hb cut

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So not trying to be pushy but.... Start a thread we want to watch you grow your dream strain!

Cut cut cut; from a friend and possible beanage. I thought that I had already replied lmfao. Thanks for the congratulations, bro. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

So not trying to be pushy but.... Start a thread we want to watch you grow your dream strain!

I bet that I know whose lips that came from. Do yourself a favor; don't be a pawn. Pictures or it never happened! It never did! LMFAO Life goes on...

~nugzz

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Ok call me simple but I'm confused. Lol. I just wanted to learn a little more about the strain. So that was a post straight from me. I think I'm smart enough to pick up on the no pics, it never happened feeling I was on line for a while before registering an account. Didn't mean to strike a nerve. Peace
I bet that I know whose lips that came from. Do yourself a favor; don't be a pawn. Pictures or it never happened! It never did! LMFAO Life goes on...

~nugzz

Latest posts

Top Bottom