Triangle Kush

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

I was searching for info on triangle kush. I just received a mother of og triangle x blue cheese. Any thoughts on that?!?!?! I don't know much on its production and quality but im anxious to see what i have my hands on. I think throwing in some blue cheese would make for a funky outcome. Tomorrow I am getting in contact with the person i got the mother from to get more details about her.

Z

Z-ro

I know this is a TK thread, but just wanted to clarify that the pics of chemfather/wonkanobe of Chemdog 91 in the chem 101 thread are of schroomy420s 'original diesel' cut that was passed around at the time. I thought that was common knowledge but I guess some people never did read that, he got the cut from s420 and assumed at the time it was the 91 because the 91 use to just go by the tag 'diesel' before sour ever came around, the chemdog diesel. ie the original 'diesel' is Chemdog 91. This was posted on IC and also verified in person face to face. Its an amazing cut but hermies a lot I dont have it any more though.

1ostbo1z

i was given a cut that was named blood diamond og kush im trying to figure out her history she is fire for sure.
56-60 days it was even cut at 49 days by the person i got it from. i will try to get some pics up of her from the garden. they should be around day 52. i just want to learn more about her

Venom818

Venom818

I know this is a TK thread, but just wanted to clarify that the pics of chemfather/wonkanobe of Chemdog 91 in the chem 101 thread are of schroomy420s 'original diesel' cut that was passed around at the time. I thought that was common knowledge but I guess some people never did read that, he got the cut from s420 and assumed at the time it was the 91 because the 91 use to just go by the tag 'diesel' before sour ever came around, the chemdog diesel. ie the original 'diesel' is Chemdog 91. This was posted on IC and also verified in person face to face. Its an amazing cut but hermies a lot I dont have it any more though.

thnx for dropping this info, the hate was strong with the haters rocking fake Chemdog 91's lol

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
yawn

Tk beanpole
Tk 1
Tk 2  close up 1
Half LB of TK

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

I wonder to this day why the TK is so guarded. I have only seen one club in all of SoCal sell the flowers. The one club that does, the flowers are Loompa's. It's not a money thing.

Whoever can get me the TK cut can have sex with my mom! She's old so please be gentle.
TLC

ogbluntdoc

ogbluntdoc

I just finished a BLUE triangle. I received 5 seeds, 3 popped, one survived. she was the slowest growing plant ive ever had. and she only produced 17 grams. very dissapointed. bad pheno or bad seeds idk. the smoke was good though, real og like and very stoney. I just thought i would share my triangle experience.

SpiderK

SpiderK

i agree ...

but as u can see " it only has so much more to give .... "

this one was grown proper.

SpiderK

SpiderK

not sure was post in an old icmag thread they tried to hide. ( all big names lost now listed as guest .... )

but she looks done 2 me ? not pushing white hairs ...... & ive seen these pics many times over the years. some how years later the buds change and its excepted as legit ...., like gorilla glue. the first reports were it hit like a pillow & need a cross .... mnow its 25% thc lol'

those pics are wonkanobe himself ..... thread started by H&L ....

*** Thanks to everyone who helped me out whether it was with pictures or information. A lot of time and effort went into this thread so PLEASE do no trash it. If you want to talk trash go elsewhere. Trolling AND spamming have absolutely no place here as this thread is for discussion relating to the topic at hand.***

And last but certainly not least, a HUGE thank you to SmokeyPufmaster for his work making sure this thread stays on track. You rock bro!
Last edited by High&Lonesome; 06-01-2007 at 06:14 PM..

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

those chem pics?

wonkanobe's pics -

2007 posted by H&L one of the boys in the " inner circle " .... all the pics were posted.

Chemdog D: ( (smokeypufmaster), Chemdog's Sister ( (smokeypufmaster), Chemdog #1(nspecta), #2(nspecta),#3(nspecta)#4(nspecta),Dawg Daze (smokeypufmaster), Giesel (ograskal), Super Snowdog-( smokey), Double Dawg(wonkanobe),ECSD(ograskal)

Last edited:
Top Bottom