Triangle Kush

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I remember those posts very well. forgot he was supposed to get me grunk cuts. never got them and now im pissed , lol. Thanks a lot.

I know there was a place shut down in orlando for moving cuts and seeds back in the 90's. I know who D is and have talked to him on a few occasions.

all I can do is stand behind what my swamp brothers say/tell me and base it off my own independent friends and sources. Ive never had a reason to doubt ricky or krome and wont now. Glad I got those two together.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I remember those posts very well. forgot he was supposed to get me grunk cuts. never got them and now im pissed , lol. Thanks a lot.

I know there was a place shut down in orlando for moving cuts and seeds back in the 90's. I know who D is and have talked to him on a few occasions.

all I can do is stand behind what my swamp brothers say/tell me and base it off my own independent friends and sources. Ive never had a reason to doubt ricky or krome and wont now. Glad I got those two together.

I ran the grunk a few times. Very complex terps. Made some Grunk x Aliendawg....ill have to see if I have any left

Muckman420

Muckman420

OLDFAMILYRED
09-14-2007, 03:38 PM

doc.....wassup homey?

i have the info on the tks lineage.........and your last comment is dead on......except its never been reffered to as og here, where it was created. ive known the guy who did the cross for ages, surfed, and even had the guy whoop my ass showing me defense technique(kinda nutty) anyways..about a month ago,,,,he decides to start talking about strains(something rare here) most want good, but have no inclination to breed. well he starts talking about the cat piss degenerating(it was big here in late 80s 90s) and how nobody here was really buying bulk of an indica called maple,,,,,something new was needed, and the hindu kush was to be the gal. he crossed this gal to a lemon thai he got from a buddy, and in return this buddy crossed it back with another kush, my guess from taste and structure would be pinetar......
my friends and i have been running tk going on 15 yrs now, and it still packs the best taste and buzz ive ever witnessed,,,,,,,,and after all this time, the degeneration is substantial but its impossible to cull, as she is a weightlifter in a wheelchair.

doc.......you ready?

krome.........^ sound familiar.......pretty dead on to what you were saying....and as far as the triangle not tk goes, i found out there was a triangle dispensary on 50......sraight up....in 95 there was a low pro dispensary with traingle cuts flying out,,,,,,,normal in Cali, surreal here.

caNNA- i lined up some Grunk cuts yesterday while i was at work,,,,,,tell your boy i said MY pleasure=) ill get em this week and throw a few your ways.......

Ummm I haven't had or even seen grunk since late 08. Any idea on where to find seeds? Grape skunk yes?

S

shegrowsbig

This thread was very exciting. Po allegedly has tk on the gene bank. I'm waiting for my order to be filled. Will report back.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Big tk nuggett...
20150211 112942

R

rollinfunk

what type of buzz is TK?
60/40 Indy dom?

what about the Chems?
D
sis
etc...

thanks

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

Golden co. Was where i encountered "grape skunk" a few times in '99.
Shit was amazing.

I also remember reading in the interview in high times with team death Star that they were working on a grape skunk cross. but I have never seen or heard anything about that since.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Golden co. Was where i encountered "grape skunk" a few times in '99.
Shit was amazing.

I also remember reading in the interview in high times with team death Star that they were working on a grape skunk cross. but I have never seen or heard anything about that since.

Several friend were growing Grunk (Grape Skunk) in Florida in the mid to late 90s. It was rumored to have come from Tampa.

outwest

R

RootzSouthCa

I believe i have 1 potential mother. I got seeds from a dispencary in Cali . planted first few seeds and realized what i had when flowering . im not if its real deal or not . i only have 1 seed left i planted and keeping as a mother.

123 13
123 12
123 11
123 1
hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I believe i have 1 potential mother. I got seeds from a dispencary in Cali . planted first few seeds and realized what i had when flowering . im not if its real deal or not . i only have 1 seed left i planted and keeping as a mother.

If it came from a seed, it's not the 'real deal'. Nobody knows what the parents of TK are, so nobody could reproduce it as seed. Even if they could, expecting the seeds you popped to be identical to the TK clone would be like expecting all of Michael Jordan's brothers and sisters to be world class athletes.

R

RootzSouthCa

Chemdog ×hindu kush ×lemon thai . no 1 knows except the 2 guys who grew the strain and moved to cali. .

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

Chemdog ×hindu kush ×lemon thai . no 1 knows except the 2 guys who grew the strain and moved to cali. .
This is one of many theories. There's no reason to believe this is more accurate than any other guess anyone else has.

Top Bottom