Triangle Kush

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Rawman,

Quoted from venom "joe brand aka chemfather aka wankaobe" and on page 23 of chem101 wankaobe posted his Chemdog 91. Its spot on the cut we grow here in Colorado as Chemdog 91 thats been floating around since the 90's. I've only left my opinions on this thread and I trust in Wankaobe's pictures and knowledge. I look forward to hearing what cut was posted there....

Venom818

Venom818

Rawman,

Quoted from venom "joe brand aka chemfather aka wankaobe" and on page 23 of chem101 wankaobe posted his Chemdog 91. Its spot on the cut we grow here in Colorado as Chemdog 91 thats been floating around since the 90's. I've only left my opinions on this thread and I trust in Wankaobe's pictures and knowledge. I look forward to hearing what cut was posted there....

fyi your also looks nothing like joe brands cut not hating just stating the obvious.You can defend your cut till you turn blue it wont make it legit

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Panks cut looks super fire....thats for sure. He also seems to have some sick skillz in the garden. Either way pank, great job on the grow man. Props. You def have that cut dialed in ~smf~

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Venom,

Are you not acknowledging the pictures in page 23 posted by wankaobe on icamg chem 101? That is the same cut that I hold. So now your contradicting your statements brother....

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

fyi your also looks nothing like joe brands cut not hating just stating the obvious.You can defend your cut till you turn blue it wont make it legit

First off you aren't stating anything obvious....I think that there are quite a few similarities in the pics and as pank was explaining to me today the 91 is a tough gal to get right......

Your defending your own posts with the very posts that we are talking about.......

The following pictures are joebrands aka jb aka wonkanobe aka chemfather .....91 chemdog.....what are you not getting......
19157DSC01461
19157DSC01456
19157DSC01458 1

Pank any more shots of your cut much appreciated.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

DWD- you have mixed up a couple of cuts in your own threads one even being yesterday stating the gsc in denver and the ghost og i believe. Im not sure I trust your opinion on this matter whatsoever not that I even care but you lost alot of credibility

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

what are you talking about. Seriously? I have not a clue.....
DWD- you have mixed up a couple of cuts in your own threads one even being yesterday stating the gsc in denver and the ghost og i believe. Im not sure I trust your opinion on this matter whatsoever not that I even care but you lost alot of credibility

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

yesterday in the cookies thread you stated that you think colorado has a different cut. also there is a cut of "ghost" you guys arent sure is even ghost. It seems you have a little mixups of some sort. Its all documented and you typed the words in your threads. Im just stating not hating.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

NO fucking wrong bro....first the cut of gsc being passed no one in co has gotten nice chunks off of yet.....Minus one organic run I've seen....THis is in CO.....altimood,cannarado,outwest,and more have had my same luck thus far.

Secondly....I have ghost og that I have had for a while now....my boy genghis sourced his own off of craiglist and told someone that it was the same....I just dropped in to clarify that it was not my cut and I was not affiliated.....on too the third ghost cut that was passed around out here was from the cabana crew and thats a whole other shit show on there that you probly don't know shit about.......

My credibility lost........good for you, Not like you had any to begin with. I'm sure what I have is ghost.....GM and other people not mentioned got mixed up with the ghost/ecsd nonsense which has since been clarified....A lot of members out here were passed that shit as ghost when it wasn't. What outwest and classic remix and genghis/rollinendough have as ghost I have nothing to do with.

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

100% Real Ghost OG. Hands down. I hold the same exact cut and it's GHOST OG!!!!

Professor OG

Professor OG

Professor, he's not posting pics of an og cut....those are pics of a grow of his 91 Chem. venom knows his shit pretty solid, he's an og head for sure on top of a pretty solid grower from the pics in threads iv seen from him. I'm sure those buds in person look and smell great.

Professor, he's not posting pics of an og cut....those are pics of a grow of his 91 Chem. venom knows his shit pretty solid, he's an og head for sure on top of a pretty solid grower from the pics in threads iv seen from him. I'm sure those buds in person look and smell great.
Post #48 From venom "Triangle kush from the last run .maybe 2 runs ago lol cant remember"

Top Bottom