Triangle Kush

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I thought the White and the Triangle Kush are the same strain?

That's the truth, at least as i remember it...when I got the TK from the weed gods 10+ years ago, that was when the name "the white" was gettin kicked around just after we all flowered the TK out, it had a white crystally frosted to the max. looked almost white...the same cut I got a year later was labeled TK/white, same plant, same source....it might be two different strains now but definately didn't start out as that ...ran it again in '04 or '05 same story..its a bug magnet also and not a yielder at all, almost sad..I think if you can find some old pics from a bunch of us and Krome on the old BC Bud Depot or Canna Cabana sites, that show it all in pretty good detail...when it all hit the despensary scene is when it all got screwed up and the reality is that there are only about 10 guys who have the actual real deal original cut, the rest are all a result of various breeding projects and purposely mislabeled clones IMO..the "The Triangle" name was way after TK was out there and the "Triangle kush" and "the White" monikor were already attached...again, it may all be completely different now but that's how i remember it back then...I had triangle as well about that same time but hat cam e outta FLA cats when I got it

I have a few "white" crosses in hand right now as well, seems much better in a cross than as a stand alone, especially in the yield department...

Professor OG

Professor OG

both those pictures are verified original Chemdog 91 aka Chemdog 91 skunk va.One of us is confused but its not me.Sorry to burst your bubble Im sure it hurts but if anybody is passing misinformation its you not me those cuts i posted are 100% verified by homies of joe brand and Chemdog.I think you dont have the name right bro cats like crazy composer and bagled j so does swerve which is direct homies with chemdog call it Chemdog 91 skunk va . Actually its better that you dont call your cut skunk va to keep people from getting confused lol thnx.And mine is confirmed bro no worries there ill post some nug pics just for you.
Pankflamingo's cut look like the real deal to me. Im not going to take sides for which one is real but the fact that you dont have any actual pictures of the plant that you claim is Chemdog 91 is a bit odd. I dont quite understand what you are trying to accomplish here arguing over which cut is more legit but I think we can all agree that we would just like to get back to growing fire flowers.

Venom818

Venom818

Pankflamingo's cut look like the real deal to me. Im not going to take sides for which one is real but the fact that you dont have any actual pictures of the plant that you claim is Chemdog 91 is a bit odd. I dont quite understand what you are trying to accomplish here arguing over which cut is more legit but I think we can all agree that we would just like to get back to growing fire flowers.

Then let me help you understand broski,all im doing is posting pics of the real deal to avoid confusion.Dont post to many pics lately but ill get some dry nug shots for you guys of the Chemdog 91 skunk va and triangle kush.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

ummmmm....91 chem from the first page of chemdog 101 thread
19157DSC01472
19157DSC01458

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Triangle kush if you have the actual real original is super fire og kush. Not only that but if you know how to grow and train an og kush cut then you can actually make the tk a real big yielder. Last round of mine I got it to produce the same as any of the original Chemdog cuts. Tk is more dense then the chem line is.

As far as the 91 chem goes.....the "skunkva cut" is the real deal. Pank's cut though looking uber dank is not the skunkva cut. Maybe a hybrid but not the skunkva. The original 91 doesnt get purple like that.

Another fact.....venom has the real 91 chem....I gave it to him and I got mine from a highly respected grower as a certified 91 chem skunkVa cut.

Venom def knows what a real original 91 Chem looks like.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Verified triangle kush cut from my last run with it. Had some issues this round with mites and heat but none the less you can get the general idea. Tk @58 days....bottom branch nug with lights on
20130114 224929

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Triangle kush if you have the actual real original is super fire og kush. Not only that but if you know how to grow and train an og kush cut then you can actually make the tk a real big yielder. Last round of mine I got it to produce the same as any of the original Chemdog cuts. Tk is more dense then the chem line is.

As far as the 91 chem goes.....the "skunkva cut" is the real deal. Pank's cut though looking uber dank is not the skunkva cut. Maybe a hybrid but not the skunkva. The original 91 does get purple like that.

Another fact.....venom has the real 91 chem....I gave it to him and I got mine from a highly respected grower as a certified 91 chem skunkVa cut.

Venom def knows what a real original 91 Chem looks like.

Your exactly right about the 91 Skunkva.The pic posted by venom is spot on for the real 91. Chemdog himself said the pic posted above by downwithdirt from ICrag looks nothing like the real Chemdog 91(skunkva). Thats where alot of the confusion starts. RB

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Like I said you need to know western MA kids or in a circle related to them. SOooo many fakes the real has 18,001 flavors of complexity and people break their neck to see where that terrific smell is coming from.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Fuck what chem said......

https://www.icmag.com/ic/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 06-01-2007, 01:57 AM #39
wonkanobe

The bud was grown by two indirect friends of mine from Crested Butte CO. I bought 2 to 3 pounds of it in a month or two window and it was GONE. The two friends who grew it were construction worker/cowboy types. Never got a chance to speak withthem about it and never will more then likely.

The NAMES came from the guy who sold it to me called it the dawg and I thought it tasted chemmy and named it chem.

That fuel diesal taste and smell to me at the time was like chem so the rest is history. The best part of the story is Chemdog and I were reunited in 06 after 16 or so years. I searched for him for over 3 years online and JJ from NYC reunited us after all that time. I explained my chem story on overgrow for mor then 3 yrs and in the beginning for like two plus everyone thought I was talking shit NO ONE believed me not even my wife and friends. CRAZY

Yall are denying the posts by the authority on these things at the time.......

Sorry if my faith is in Nspecta, High and lonesome and wonkanobe.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Here's the link to my thread on the 91 I know the it's the same cut as Cob and Subrob,Venom and a bunch of other cats and there crews run aswell, she is deff a finicky plant as smoke trees was saying, grows like your traditional og kush with a rather spindly structure but is some killer smoke when dialed and deff has her own unique qualities..I know when I'm running a cut I deff want to know exactly what it is, I am not here to say one is fake and one is not but I am saying the skunk va that i know has been varified and is held in some circles of really good people and they all have the same cut!!

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/chem-91-skunk-va-cut.41189/

Top Bottom