Trichomes, powdery mildew, or both?

• Thread starter Trident
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trident

Does anyone know or think it's too late to wash? I didn't know at the time that this was an option.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Does anyone know or think it's too late to wash? I didn't know at the time that this was an option.
Do not wash now..
your probably fine smoking, as you did treat them etc.. just use your loupe to scope buds before smoking, anything that looks fuzzy, seal away in a jar etc and use to make qwiso..

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

No, washing is not an option now, that is for a fresh harvest only, now you know lol. Gnick55 is dealing with pm right now as well, id look at each bud as he said and then judge as you smoke them.

TSD

TSD

You can get a cheap uv flashlight on Amazon... PM shows up bright white under uv... blacklight would probably work too if you have one kicking around. Can be hard to spot once buds are dry.

T

Trident

You can get a cheap uv flashlight on Amazon... PM shows up bright white under uv... blacklight would probably work too if you have one kicking around. Can be hard to spot once buds are dry.
That's right! Tanks. I forgot about that. I have several uv lights short and long wave.

Top Bottom