Trictly's Blueberry Kush, Purple Kush

• Thread starter Strictly_Kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Strictly_Kush

Strictly's Blueberry Kush, Purple Kush

This is my new setup and my first grow with it. Heres all the specs..

10 blueberry kush clones
2 Purple Kush clones

4.5 x 4.5 x 7 grow tent

Lumatek 1000 w with air cooled hood

450 cfm vortex inline fan with home made carbon scrubber

12 site ebb & grow system, using a trash can for my res since I dont need 50 gal of water for 12 sites..

Lucas Formula for nutes

After seeing some of the diaries on here I feel like Im growing with a tinker toy LOL... Oh well I will share anyways..

Phps7dzgjpm
Phplpmtaupm
Php1rjloipm
Phpzgvpb8pm
S

Strictly_Kush

And today marks the end of week 3 of veg, plants were topped 1 week ago and Im at full nute strength.

PhpuToQv0PM
S

Strictly_Kush

Weekly update. I began flowering 3 days ago, nothing exciting to see yet except the plants are bigger.. The purple kush seems to veg slower than the BBK.. This will be my last multi strain grow...

I have mothers for the following strains

Blueberry Kush
Purple Kush (SR-71)
Pure OG
Pre 98 Bubba
SFV OG

Heres a couple of pics of my grow

PhpoMiCarPM
PhppJcwoUPM
N

nouvellechef

Where you at on feeding schedule? 15min every 4hr, now where ya at? Everything going good with them?

C

CAPO

since your runnin lucas...do you consider full strength to be 1200 ppm's? You plan on workin in any cal/mag?

They look healthy!

S

Strictly_Kush

Where you at on feeding schedule? 15min every 4hr, now where ya at? Everything going good with them?

With the size of the plants, it has some roots that have grown down into the bottom buckets so Im flooding every 2 hours now for 15 mins.. And yes Im impressed with how easy to use this system is.. I used dwc buckets before and it took a while to PH balance them.. It takes less than 5 mins to ph balance a central res now..

since your runnin lucas...do you consider full strength to be 1200 ppm's? You plan on workin in any cal/mag?

They look healthy!

Yes full strength is 0-8-16 and Im adding 5 ml of cal-mag per gallon to that.. I dont care what Lucas says it needs supplementary minor elements at least for the strains Im growing..

My next nute change out Im thinking of going even stronger than 0-8-16, the blueberry kush is the heaviest feeder I have ever grown, I cant believe how much I have to feed the mother plant, she loves it though :)

C

CAPO

Just to clarify for the folks who don't vibe with Lucas....that would be 8ml of bloom and 16ml of micro...right?
Are you gonna flip the recipe later and do more bloom?
I had some floranova bottles I wanted to finish up, my Lucas is way custom this go.

Can't wait to see some good BlueKush!!

R

Radio_Dread

yeah me too. those plants are lookin really nice dude. cant wait to see that room fill up.

S

Strictly_Kush

Close it 8ml micro and 16ml bloom with this formula its supposed to be enough for the entire cycle.. I was using a lot of additives and stuff before I started on the Lucas formula.. Ive heard so many people talk about how this simple and cost effective system works so i thought I would try it...

C

CAPO

Good to hear...strictlykush.....I'm running all OG and Chem's this go...so I'm experimenting with my Lucas.
I've run pure Lucas for a couple runs and now I'm back to adding bennies, molasses, silica, humics, fulvics, Cal/mags, and also used seaweed and root stimulator early on. I'm also giving blasts of Koolbloom liquid & powder. I know it sounds like a lot...but everything is Groovin and smells great!
I like the big raskal og the best....raw lemon pledge so far. I'm jealous of your Blueberry...I need to get some started.

S

Strictly_Kush

BBK is supposed to be a very fast plant, the grower I got it from told me it has a very short veg time and flowering of 6-8 weeks... Its hard for me to believe 6 weeks though that would make it one of the fastest strains around... We will see though :)

S

Strictly_Kush

Time for another weekly update...

Plants have been in flower for 1.5 weeks, they are just starting to push out little flowers and appear to have stopped most stretching... The issue Im having with this grow is the purple kush plants and the blueberry kush plants have different nutritional needs and PH's... I moved the shorter plants to the middle of my grow area so they wouldnt be in the shadows.. The purple kush Ive given up on because if I make them happy then the 10 BBK plants are mad.. So the purple kush is going to yield whatever and it looks awful but Id rather have 10 happy plants.. Like I mentioned before this is my last multi strain grow...

The last pic below is the purple kush plants that look bad and are shorter than the others.. Oh well

PhpCFKLl7PM
PhpOtwvWWPM
Php6E5VQIPM
Php4kVgEiPM
hashit

hashit

Nice grow! What are the genetics of the Blueberry Kush? The reason why I ask is because I am growing Kush Berry, which is OG Kush x Oregon Blueberry. The plants have many characteristics of OG Kush..from the smell to the growth it seems. I chopped two down already and I have one left. Excellent smoke I might add!

S

Strictly_Kush

Nice grow! What are the genetics of the Blueberry Kush? The reason why I ask is because I am growing Kush Berry, which is OG Kush x Oregon Blueberry. The plants have many characteristics of OG Kush..from the smell to the growth it seems. I chopped two down already and I have one left. Excellent smoke I might add!

I was told by the source of my clones that this cut is Dj shorts blueberry X Og Kush.. Im hoping it turns out to be good, the plant is very easy to grow and vigorous.. The mother even grows so fast I have to trim her every 3 weeks...

Top Bottom