Trictly's Blueberry Kush, Purple Kush

• Thread starter Strictly_Kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

edux10

looks nice!

how is the intake and exhaust set up? like is the hood cooled passively and then there is an exhaust? what about an intake? and no fans circulating the air?

S

Strictly_Kush

looks nice!

how is the intake and exhaust set up? like is the hood cooled passively and then there is an exhaust? what about an intake? and no fans circulating the air?

I use passive intakes, the fan pulls air through a carbon scrubber then through the light and out through my attic.. I have a 42 inch oscillating tower fan in the corner set on medium.. All fans run 24/7.. This is why I added the white 2x1 strips to the sides of the tent, this keeps the sides of my tent from being sucked inwards from the negative pressure...

S

Strictly_Kush

Could the ebb be split into 2 tents, 6 in each?

Yes it can, I was thinking down the road of getting a second tent with another 12 buckets in it, but I would still only run one strain in both tents, Im having a really hard time keeping both strains happy.. I think my next grow Im going to run one strain and SCROG it..

N

nouvellechef

Kool. So splitting a 12 bucket system to another tent would just use a longer feed line to other tent. Tents could pretty much butt up. Do you cut the lines yourself to have the distance you want between buckets?

S

Strictly_Kush

Kool. So splitting a 12 bucket system to another tent would just use a longer feed line to other tent. Tents could pretty much butt up. Do you cut the lines yourself to have the distance you want between buckets?

Yes the system comes with rolls of black 1/2 in tubing that you cut yourself. If you had 2 tents and can put the controller bucket in the middle you would have the same length lines going to each tent..

S

Strictly_Kush

Update 2.5 weeks into flowering, and chugging right along.. The plants have stopped their stretch there are tops everywhere and lots of bud sites.. I think this is going to be a good harvest :)

Plants
Plants1
N

nouvellechef

Wow. Vigorous and healthy. Those flood cycles are looking money. So you might increase Lucas by a tad if it can take it?

S

Strictly_Kush

Wow. Vigorous and healthy. Those flood cycles are looking money. So you might increase Lucas by a tad if it can take it?

I havnt increased it yet, the plants are looking great so I havnt seen the need yet..

Also I have read with this system the more buckets you have the longer it takes to fill them.. With 48 buckets you may need to flood for 1/2 hour every 2 hours..

N

norcal

yo i grew blueberry kush last grow. it was a sick strain heavy yielder. im 95% sure its not a OG cross well the BK thats going around the northern valley anyway. but u should like that strain. grows some crazy shaped fat colas. i would def grow again

Photo1098
A

amstercal

Did your Purple Kush turn purple? Did you do anything to help it along?

N

noddy420

smoking some BBK just now,anyone know what kush it`s crossed with og or??
thanks!

K

KlasixKat

Bump. If you have any pics of the yeild I would love to see them. Me and a friend are talking about starting a grow house once I move to Cali, and our first crop is planned to be BBK :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom