Trim & Dry Question

• Thread starter Junk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks for the mention my cherished brother of the grow @outwest...and for our esteemed and deeply respected sister of the grow @Seamaiden, just for you, our erudite compassionate moderator of magnificence to the nth degree, some pics of my, mine, that's me, the Ol' Bluzboy,....I'm preetttty sure its me...okay, checked the mirror, its me(been smoking LSD J's all by myself)... oh, yeah ...this is my cedar lined walk in closet cure room with all the goodies in hangings from across many harvests.....this cedar lined closet cure room has served me really well Seamaiden and I believe a cedar lined closet would serve you Seamaiden well also as a cure room......that "Hamantashen", in the last three pics, is Kosher Kush X Girl Scout Cookies by Homebrew420 Seamaiden and it is like super yummy potent super duper kush cookie flowers I got to say...
So there you have it, pics of my cedar lined closet from here out on the fracking wild plains of Weld cause its "Two For Tuesday" room pics, so I posted 4, maybe 5 pics while I'm smoking J's of LSD all by myself and that's how I count when I do that...jamming in my music room loudly till wife gives me a size 5 women's steel toed boot to the head to stop as well tonight...
Crazy Ol Mile High Prattling while Jamming and smoking J's of LSD all by hisself Bluzboy....View attachment 533232 View attachment 533233 View attachment 533234 View attachment 533235 View attachment 533236
Ur the man brotha
When I make my way west I do hope to smoke some of that. Respect bro!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Ur the man brotha
When I make my way west I do hope to smoke some of that. Respect bro!
We shall bellow smoke together like Chinese smokestacks outside Bejing creating a Canna Fog with the many things we shall smoke from my Canna Garden Tnelz!!....respect right back at you bro..

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Currently I got the fruit from four 6 foot Rare Dankness "Scot's OG" ladies originally gifted from Natural Therapy hanging and some flowers were ready for "fire it up!!!" this AM from being harvested last Wednesday through Saturday night.....so I am smoking right now just some of the best tasty flipping potent kush for a Wednesday AM java and joint excursion........the other thing I have going on in my cedar lined closet cure room is a small de-humidifier, ran about 50 bucks I think, it is a de-humidifier model for closets and small areas that I run in the cure room to counter the extra humidity produced from running a swamp cooler and AC both outside and in my gardens during the summer months....the small de-humidifier greatly aids and abets the curing process especially during summer months and when there is a lot of humidity from using swamp coolers/AC or the consistent afternoon monsoon showers pushed north by the El Nino that were prevalent earlier in the summer season this year that are starting again in the afternoons up here in Weld...I would suggest using one, a small de-humidifier, in a large cure room like mine and especially if using swamp cooler/coolers for climate control inside your house and grow area during the summer months that will affect the length of your cure/curing process....the walk in cedar lined closet I use is approximately 5'l x 4'w x 8'h ..

Last edited:
Top Bottom